Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Tal is awesome. <3

Started by Rhindeer, December 17, 2008, 01:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Yup. She's amazing. <3 And she deserves lots of hugs and love for THIS! She did all the beautiful artwork for this layout. *__*

So show her love! And check out her DA Gallery, because she rocks and our banner is frickin' gorgeous. o.o

Hope ya like the new look! And on another note, SotE is 8 years old now! Well, actually it turned 8 on the 13th of this month, but...yeah. 8 years old. o.o Jeebus how time does fly.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

wow, that is beautiful work.   o.o    

simply beautiful.

Anonymous

I agree! Tal did an amazing job! <3

Anonymous

Tal is simply waaaaay to talented. It's both unfair and super awesome at the same time.

hikaru.dream

What happened to the banner??

That's AMAZING.

Kudos, Tal!

Anonymous

That is made of shiny, yo.

<3 Awesome job. The colours scheme is nice, too!

Edit: Whoaaaaaaa. SotE's old. And it's never closed down and revamped and... <3 cool. Good job, RhiRhi.

Anonymous

I think I said wow *uses fingers* ok at least 5 times. AMAZING!

Anonymous

...Wow.  Just...wow.  The new banner is made of win and awesome.  <3

Tally

AWWWW.

THANKS YOU GUYS ILU ALL. <333

8 years! Go us!

Anonymous

Anonymous

*dies, then is resurrected*

DUDE! AWESOME! THIS IS SO GREAT, YOU NEED A NEW WORD FOR HOW GREAT THIS IS!!! YES!!! THANKS A BUNCH, TAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Wow... *has to make pauses between typing and staring*
...wow.
And wow. I knew it would be good but I didn't even imagine! THIS IS AWESOME TAL! *hugs Tal [strike:37n6osf3]to death[/strike:37n6osf3]*

And a late happy bday to SotE! ^_____^ Eight years huh? o.o It has to be the oldest successful rp I've seen. Congrat Rhi-Rhi! <3

Anonymous

ZOMG. I love this! *Hugs Tal*

Definitely one of my favourite site layout I have ever seen! O.O.

I seriously can't stop staring.  :shock: