Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So You Can Fly Right? (Marakai)(P)(M)

Started by Blink, June 24, 2017, 02:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

She knew she should have been happy about what he said, perhaps even a bit bashful that he found her so beautiful. However, to say she wasn't disappointed would be a lie. Deep down she wanted to believe that he meant to say those three words, and by gods, she was going to make him say them!

And then he pinched her, causing her to jerk forwards a bit which in turn caused sensation to overwhelm her again. Well, this wasn't going to do...  "Anything to win the game Jaela" she told herself. Realizing she would have to sacrifice pleasure for strategy.

...."Dangit"....

It truly was a battle of will in this moment as Jaela resisted the urge to start moving again, oh and trust me she wanted to.

"Oh?" Jaela bit her lip as she leaned forwards, halfway pulling herself off of him as her lips began kissing his collarbone again. Delicately she kissed it before moving upwards to his neck, burying her face between his shoulder and face as she began passionately covering it with her lips. She only paused once, letting her lips linger just over his ear as she breathed heavily into it, whispering in a devilish tone.

"I could have sworn you were going to say something else..."

Marakai Trin

Itachi was strong enough to force her to move, if he really wanted to. And he really, really wanted to. But, he felt as though that would break the rules of this new game he had unwittingly started.

Curse his brain.

When she lifted herself up, it took everything he had not to simply push back up into her, still connected as they were. This became twice as hard when she found the crook of his neck.

He tilted his head into hers, relishing the feeling of his face in her hair. All the while, he formulated his next move in this game of theirs.

"Mmmm....and what was it you were expecting me to say?"

Blink

Going back to kissing his neck Jaela pressed softly with her teeth against his skin, lightly biting his neck and then his ear lobe. Again she brushed the tender skin of his ear with her lips as she whispered.

"I don't know... you tell me."

And if that wasn't motivation enough Jaela then stopped the assault on the tender flesh of his neck and sat back up, brushing his sides with her fingers as she moved back into position. This also caused him to move back into her causing a soft moan to escape her lips.

Marakai Trin

She's going to kill me... he thought, very nearly breaking right then and there. Yet, gamely, he continued on, barely suppressing a pleasured groan when she sank back down onto him.

"Mmm...but that would take all the fun out of it." He grinned up at her, and released his grip on her rear to push himself up with his elbows, putting him into a near-sitting position.

Naturally, this movement caused all sorts of jostling between the two of them. A double-edged sword, so to speak, that caused just a bit more of that pleasurable friction between them.

"Why don't you...."

He shifted one arm to fully support himself on that hand, pushing him much closer to her. His grin appeared once more.

"...tell me what you want to hear." And again, he went for her breast, assaulting that rosy tip again, nipping gently with his teeth.

Blink

As he moved to sit up Jaela bit her lip to keep from screaming out. Gods this was hard...

And then he began at her breasts again, causing her muscles to tense as her body jerked in rejoice. Again she shifted, moving so that her legs were now wrapped around his body as she continued to sit in his lap.

"What I want is to hear is you say it!" she cried out, whipping her head back as it was all becoming just too much.  Her resolve was failing and Jaela didn't know what else she could do. But then an idea sparked...

It would be the ultimate sacrifice, one that would cause her to suffer just as much as him, but a worthy sacrifice nonetheless.

Taking a deep breath Jaela pushed Itachi away, her hand pressing against his shoulder to move him back from her breast. Without a word she then sat up from his lap, completely removing any contact being shared between the two as she got up from the bed.

"Another time then?" she asked, turning back to look at him before acting like she was moving for her clothes.

Marakai Trin

He was pushed away from her.

She stood up, breaking contact between them.

And then she began walking away. That was it. She won.

As she began looking for her clothes, he closed his eyes, letting out a sigh. I hate to lose. But this...this could change everything.

He opened his eyes again, and he smirked. Clever, clever bird.

"Jaela." He flicked his gaze to her, jade eyes burning. She'd won. But if he was going down, he was going down in flames.

"Ever since you broke me out of that cell, this has been true. Hell, maybe before that. Your personality, your mind, your heart. Everything about you makes me feel this.

"You give me a hell of a run, Jaela. So...I guess you deserve to know."

He grinned and winked at her, tilting his head to one side just so, a screen of silver hair falling over his face.

"I love you, Jaela."

Blink

With her back still turned she listened as he had begun to speak. She knew from the moment she crawled out of that bed she was going to win this game and as he continued she could only smile. She knew that was what he wanted to say... she just knew it.

When the three words left his lips a sense of calm overcame her. It was as if her entire existence was suddenly validated by one statement.

"And I love you, Itachi"

Pulling her hand away from her clothing she then turned, facing him with somber eyes as she began walking back towards the bed.

"I love you, I love you... I love you." Her words becoming a whisper as she closed the distance between them again. Crawling onto the bed and placing a hand behind his head she let her lips meet his in a heavy kiss.

Marakai Trin

Well, that went better than expected.

Wait...what was he expecting again?

.....was he expecting something?

Slowly his mind just began to grind to a halt as she returned, her hand behind his head pulling him into her kiss. He met her with matching passion, lips parting just so against hers as he deepened the kiss further.

His hand found itself again tangled in her hair, fingers curling into it, grasping as if she'd slip away again. His other hand moved to her back, pulling her weight down onto his chest.

He loved this woman. He'd freely admit it, now. And with that thought, and the knowledge that she loved him in return, sent his heart soaring.

After a moment, he parted the kiss, resting his forehead against hers as he looked deeply into her eyes.

He smirked, and then chuckled a bit, eyes narrowing with his laugh. "You know...I was actually afraid there for a minute."

Blink

Jaela giggled as he pulled her closer. "Afraid of what? Afraid that I would leave?" Jaela then answered her own question as she kissed him again, pulling her lips away after only a moment. "... never."

And then she was kissing him again, pressing her body against his and wrapping her own fingers in his hair. She would then fall back, pulling Itachi on top of her as she moved her legs to wrap around his waist.

Marakai Trin

Itachi smiled into their kiss, truly happy to be in love, truly happy to be with this woman. For a moment he didn't say anything, somehow keeping in contact with her even as she pulled him over her.

He never wanted to let those lips go. Not if he could help it.

When she wrapped her legs around his waist, he chuckled into her lips, and pulled away only slightly.

"Never? Alright. I'll hold you to that." He smiled warmly at her, and again trapped her lips in a kiss.

As he did so, he pushed into her, sinking his length into her again, renewing that pleasurable contact.

Blink

She couldn't help but bite his lip a bit when he pushed into her, the sensation overcoming her body in a rush.

As they went on Jaela held her hands at his sides, pulling him inward with each passing movement as she moaned and screamed out his name several times. By the end of it, she was sure she had screamed loud enough for even the Craol to hear her outside and fill the halls with an echo.

Her body lay limp on the bed, covered in sweat as she had already begun to relive this moment over and over again. This... this was a memory that she would be sure to remember and not let fade like others in her life.

Marakai Trin

This. This here was satisfaction.

Itachi had fallen over onto the bed beside her, eyes glazed over and his hair plastered onto his forehead. Gods, when did it get so hot in Here?

Panting, he glanced at her, and smiled.

Oh yeah. That's when.

He chuckled at his own joke, and slowly reached his hand across the bed, and threaded his fingers with hers, squeezing tightly.

"I love you, Jaela. Gods...you're like no woman I've ever met." He lifted their hands, and brought hers near his mouth to press a kiss to her knuckles. "I don't ever want this moment to end."

Blink

She giggled as she wound her fingers with his. "I try not to be..." she smiled.

"And you are like no man I have ever met." She then stuck her tongue out at him while rolling onto her side to face him. With her head propped up by one hand, she stared at him for a moment, completely content with laying here for the rest of the day if she could. However, there were still Craol to attend to.

Rolling back over she slid off of the bed and began slipping her clothes on, slipping her feet into a pair of dark leather flats last.

"Think we should go check on them? Make sure they are not running around like a bunch of lunatics?" Her mind was already whirling with the things they had yet to get done since arriving. "I should probably show them some rooms, or do you think they would rather sleep outside in a tent?"

"I mean... they are your Craol after all."

Marakai Trin

"Them?"

Oh. Them.

".....oh yeah. I suppose everyone still needs to get settled in, don't they..." He sighed, loathe to leave the bed. With exaggerated slowness, he crawled out of the bed, and moved to gather his clothes together.

He pulled his tunic and pants on, and began the laborious process of lacing up his boots. As he did, he glanced up at her with a smile. "I wouldn't honestly be surprised if they already set up camp. Probably scared them off." He chuckled a bit as he stood, and slid on his coat.

"You weren't exactly quiet." He moved next to her, wrapped an arm around her waist, and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Just imagine the looks we're gonna get when we finally get outside." He offered a cheeky grin before he released her.

"Alright. Let's go see what they've broken so far."

Blink

Crimson cheeks surfaced at the mention of not being quiet. She couldn't help it.. it was that good. After he kissed her cheek Jaela moved past him to the door, opening it before turning back to him.

"Well, then I guess we just shouldn't play anymore."

And she was off, running down the hall and descending the few sets of stairwells that stood between her and the outside world. Already she had a plan in motion and had begun to place the charade back up. She was determined to make all of them forget anything they had just heard.

Bursting out the front doors Jaela ran up to where the Craol had set up a camp on the lawn and looked panicked.

"Butter witches!" Her eyes skipped between members as she gauged their reactions. "Have you had your horseradish today!? We forgot about the horseradish!?" Jaela then grasped at her head as she looked like even she didn't know what to do about this current... situation.

Marakai Trin

"Shouldn't play anymore? Now, what's....and you're gone." Itachi chuckled to himself as he crossed his arms over his chest, slowly walking across the threshold and down the hallway.

"You'll play, Jaela. You and me, we'll always play." His voice echoed into the stairwell as he laughed to himself, descending at a leisurely pace.

When he finally made his way to the front - something made him confused about the layout of the place, but he didn't know what - he stepped outside to see the Craol, digging through their respective belongings.

He glanced to the side to see Jaela, once again acting with her shenanigans. "..Lemme guess. 'Orseradish? Again?" He grinned and stepped over to her with a grin. "Y'know, they're gonna figger it ou', some day, an' yer gonna 'ave ta make up sommat new ta keep 'em on their toes."

He turned to look over his men as they continued busying themselves with their task.

"'Ey! Forget th' 'orderadish fer a minute, an' get yer asses inside an' moved in, proper like. Plenny o' room fer th' lot o' us. Jus'...."

He remembered something Kaida had said, during that meeting those weeks ago.

"....jus' don' destroy the place. Mind?" He winked at Jaela.

Blink

When Itachi approached and asked about horseradish Jaela innocently smiled at him. If only he knew a lie she once told to this poor kid back in Jadenshine.  Standing next to him she crossed her arms and leaned towards him a bit, watching as the Craol began to gather their things.

"I could tell them that hanging the leg of a dead cow in the doorway helps too."  Her voice was soft enough so the others couldn't hear her.  "I once had a whole tavern believing that bit."

She then stepped away, following the Craol inside. Already she was back to herself as she clapped her hands behind them. "Hurry! The sooner we get in the sooner I can tell you about caramel golems!"

One Craol, in particular, seemed to take interest in her newest topic and so she divulged him in everything she knew about them. "They are just as bad as butter witches, except more evil."

Marakai Trin

Itachi shook his head out of disbelief at her mentioning of hanging the leg of a cow to ward off butter witches. This girl just didn't quit.

He smiled. He could admire that.

He walked slowly, hands clasped behind his back, after Jaela and the Craol, a thoughtful smile in place. Butter witches and caramel golems. Really, now.

"Now, I've 'eard o' some strange things'n me life, bu' caramel golems? This I gotta 'ear." He strode up to Jaela and the Craol she was speaking with, and flicked the older man in the back of the head.

"Get'cher ass in there, Rumil, an' then ya can listen ta the Princess's legends an' whatnot. Got work ta do so we c'n get settled."

When the Craol hurried off, he grinned at Jaela. "Stories, AFTER we get moved in. We've got to figure out just where everyone's going to be staying...and that's gonna take awhile if the boys are busy hanging dead cow legs and horseradish everywhere."

He glanced around, and grinned. Everyone else was inside. He laced an arm around Jaela's waist, and grinned at her. "So. Caramel golems, huh? How much of this stuff is actually real?"

He gently tugged her toward the door, trying to insinuate they could talk while they moved.

Blink

"Butter witches are real" she plainly stated. "It's been years since I have seen one but trust me they are out there. Caramel Golems, however... I have yet to discover. No myth should ever be taken lightly though." It was sad really, how someone, as calculated as Jaela, would fall victim to such superstitions and that deep in her heart she truly believed the basis of every single one.

"I think we should place the Craol in the servants quarters. Not because they are inferior or anything, but they would probably feel most at home there. The rooms each have four beds so that none of them are ever alone. Plus I think Kaida has other plans for the guest rooms upstairs."

After that, the remainder of the day was spent settling all of them into their rooms as well as assigning shifts to walk the premises. All of that, of course, was just boring because... who would climb all the way up here anyways?

At least that was what Jaela was thinking as she herself was making rounds. She was out on the main landing, standing at the edge as she took the sight in of the sun setting on the horizon. She had left Itachi inside, although she was sure he would find her sooner or later, then at least making rounds wouldn't be so boring.

It was then that something caught her eye, a strange movement in her peripheral vision just below. Crouching down Jaela tried to focus on the blur of movement only to have a knife go flying past her face, skimming her cheek as it passed. It was such a shock in fact that she fell back, landing on her rear as she tried to process what was happening.

"How... delightful" she groaned as she reached up to touch the cut on her face. She wasn't scared in the slightest and if anything almost seemed amused that someone would dare attack the citadel. Standing back up she looked over the edge again, another knife flying past that this time she managed to dodge. To her surprise what she saw turned from delightful to horribly inconvenient. It wasn't just one or two, but dozens of people making their way up the mountain.

"Dragon hunters.... again."

All at once they started emerging from below, taking stance on the stony edge of the landing while Jaela just stood there with her arms crossed waiting. Not only for all of them to show themselves, but for Itachi who she was sure would be arriving any minute now....

Marakai Trin

Itachi found himself bored. Mind numbingly, skull crushing, eye gouging bored. With Jaela off doing her thing, Itachi had been left with next to nothing to do but wait.

He busied himself with darts, at first, setting up a crude board in the hallway outside Jaela's room. He'd taken a knife and simply carved circles into it until it somewhat resembled a bullseye.

And so he played, until he got bored with that, too. The board stayed there, with numerous little holes gouges in the very center. Darts wasn't much fun alone.

And so, he took to wandering the halls for awhile. He hadn't actually asked if there was any place he was or wasn't allowed to go, and so decided to stick with main hallways and corridors.

After his fifth or sixth trip up and down the stairs with multiple stairwells, he finally decided to head outside. Maybe he'd keep Jaela company.

And so, when he first set foot out the door, he at first noticed it was quiet. He'd expected to perhaps hear her musing away her own boredom, and was a little offput when he didn't.

And then he found out why - he heard a slight whistling in the air, and reflexes caused him to shoot his hand out and just grab, just a moment before the steel shining in the fading sunlight gave the knife away.

It's handle solidly connected with  his palm, and automatically he looked at it to determine its origin. The first thing he noticed, however, was the slight bit of blood on it's edge. Itachi's jade eyes narrowed to nearly nothing.

He heard - and this time saw - the second one not a moment later, just as he began striding forward. He lifted an arm just in time to catch it, the blade just wedged between two fingers, less than three inches away from his eye.

And then, he saw Jaela, standing with her back to him with her arms crossed over her chest, looking below the wall. As he drew closer to her, he saw the slice in her cheek, and glanced down at the bloody blade he held.

"Visitors, I take it?" He stepped up beside her, glancing down at the mass before them. He could see two men in particular, looking as if they were just then reaching Dr a weapon.

Itachi happily gave them each one, assuming it was these two that dared strike out at Jaela. He wasn't able to tell from the distance where exactly he hit them, but he gave a smug smile when they both crumpled.

Face or throat, then. Not a bad toss.

"You okay, bird?" he asked, his town deadly serious.

Tags: