Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A son's true home (SilverDragonsBlood) {COMPLETED}

Started by almighyxcavus, August 19, 2017, 08:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almighyxcavus

Amelia placed an astral hand on Gwen's shoulder. "Don't say that! Gwen, I will ALWAYS be with you. Quite literally and metaphorically. I'm going to practically invade your dreams every chance I get! Zu and Xanu will do so as well. Plus being astral beings we can be wherever whenever we want! I understand we may not PHYSICALLY be here. But we will always be within your hearts and dreams." She leaned over covering the left side of her face to protect from others hearing. "Kiron also surprisingly has many lewd dreams. Surprising since he hasn't met many women in his lifetime." She chuckled a bit. "Even though you weren't there for his... albeit not so pleasant childhood. Finding you two was the best thing that couldve ever happened to him. Also here's a tip, if you're not going to see family for a while then it'd be best to spend your "last" moments with them in your best mood. It makes it easier for everyone."

Amelia hugged Gwen: "I'm also pretty sure you might want to celebrate your son's future wedding." She winked and walked back to her husband.

Kiron and Zu were in an intense drinking contest. Even though Zu was basically a star, he still retained his mortal drinking habits and limitations. The two lined up an absurd amount of pint's on the table. The first one to drink them all would be crowned winner, and the loser would have to punished.

"Drinkers take your marks!" Amelia shouted, "Get set!... ... GO!"

The two chugged like no other being in the world. Pint after pint just gone. The two were equally matched. But Zu managed to finish with half a pint to spare.

"As for your punishment... " Zu nodded to Xanuthos. Xanuthos grabbed Kiron and tied up his wings arms and legs. They flew high up into the sky, with a signal from Zu, Xanuthos dropped Kiron. "TAAAAAARGEEEEET PRAAAACTIIIIIIICE!" Zu readied an astral bow, he nocked the arrow, and drew the string, and about 500 more arrows appeared in the air. "LOOSE!" The arrows soared through the air nailing Kiron in the buttocks an uncountable number of times.
Kiron landed on the ground with a loud THUD, with his tongue sticking out his mouth. Xanuthos retrieved the dralf and set him in front of Zu. "Never mess with the best." Zu booped Kiron's nose.

Celegwen

The Elf girl shook her head, pinching the bridge of her nose. "They're going to end up killing him," she groaned to herself with a smirk. She walked over to the drunken fools and untied her son. She took a target arrow from her quiver and ran her fingers along the fletching with a smirk.

Gwen smiled, glancing at Zukiro. "Catchy phrase," she said to the wolf. "But it could be improved by mentioning the best is no match for the mother." She grabbed her bow and drew the arrow within a second. She winked at Zu with a smirk. "Want some real target practice, old man?"

Meanwhile, Aithusa landed back at his camp. He shifted to his human form and combed back his silver hair. "Commander," one of the officers said, riding over on a horse and dismounting. "Welcome back."

Aithusa nodded his head in acknowledgement. "Sergeant Dolgoff," Aithusa said, walking besides the human officer. "You have my apologies for Captain Perkhimote's and my own sudden departure. There was an emergency that required immediate attention."

"No apologies necessary, Commander," Sergeant Dolgoff said, shaking his head. Aithusa's long legs made it difficult for his human subordinates to keep pace with him, so the sergeant had to walk quickly to keep up with him. "We've gotten reports from all stations; no immediate threats. There was a slight disturbance in the Oracle's vision, but nothing we couldn't handle."

Aithusa stopped suddenly. "What kind of disturbance?"

"Sir, that's not -"

"Tell me what the oracle said, Sergeant!" Aithusa's voice was dripping with authority. When Celegwen was around, he let her take control of the situation because she thrived when in a position of power. When she wasn't around, the white dragon's true level of command came out.

The officer explained that the oracle spoke of an intense power. He told Aithusa that she spoke of a dangerous journey and a man with the wings of a dragon and a serpent larger than a ship. Aithusa nodded, knowing that the oracle was talking about Kiron.

He entered her tent and saw the oracle lying beside the fuming pot on the ground. Her amber hair having sticks and leaves all stuck through it. Her ragged clothing barely holding together. Her moonstone amulet around her neck, resting on the ground with several cracks through it. She opened her silver-white eyes, sensing the dragon's presence. "You told my sergeant some interesting stories," he said.

The oracle inhaled the fumes from the pot and laughed madly. "I tell many people many thingsss. You'll have to be m-more specific!"

Aithusa quickly slid over to her, grabbing his dagger from his boot and pressing it to her cheek. "You know what you have to do," he said. "Just tell us what we need to know, and we can let you go."

She held up her arms to show the iron shackles that were against her raw wrists. "A caged bird never sings."

"What did you say about my son?" Aithusa demanded.

Another laugh. She flopped to the ground, shaking violently for a few seconds. The oracle shot back up, inhaling the fumes once more.

"In a time not too far,
On a great wooden ship,
Hearing a message from a star,
The dragon boy will slip.

Into the sea,
Far from the land.
The boy will not flea,
Instead fight hand to hand.

A foolish mistake,
For he does not know well,
The sword he will take
Holds the fires of Hell.

The ending to spoil,
Is one thing I dread.
But when the seas start to boil,
The boy will be dead."

The oracle's eyes rolled back in her head, and she collapsed on the ground next to the pot. Aithusa's heart sped up rapidly, thinking about some mission Kiron probably didn't even know of yet. He couldn't even tell them what he knew. That's the first rule of knowing the future. If he speaks of what he knows, he just may be the cause of it. Once he bid the troops another temporary goodbye, Aithusa soared back to the forge with a troubled heart.

almighyxcavus

"Oh please," Zukiro groaned "I could beat you with my feet and blind. Oooh, care to take up that challenge sweetey?" Zu smiled with a big grin across his face.

As they walked outside, Zu, Amelia, and Xanuthos began to phase out. "Darn looks like we won't have enough time. Shoot. Xanuthos's power from when he was killed seems to start subsiding now unfortunately." Aithusa had landed off to the side of the family, attempting to hide something that was troubling him. Zu walked over and placed an arm over his shoulder: "Alright cough it up, what did the oracle say to you?"

Aithusa looked at Zu shocked that he had known about the oracle. "Son, I'm an astral wolf that can be anywhere at any time. Now if you don't tell me anything I'm disowning you. I'm here on my"final" moments as a father, you can tell me anything."

Celegwen

"Kiron's in trouble," Aithusa said uncomfortably.

He looked over and saw his family smiling and laughing together. "I don't know when and I don't know where and I don't how, but she told me he's going to die."

Aithusa pursed his lips, walking behind the hut and out of his family's line of sight so only Zukiro could see him. "Fucking bitch!" He said in a loud whisper. Aithusa slammed his fist into the wall, making a large dent with his adrenaline induced strength. It was clear Zukiro wasn't expecting the reaction, but the wolf kept his cool.

The dragon gripped his silver hair, scuffing the dirt with his boot. "What the fuck am I supposed to do, Zukiro?" He asked, smoothing his hair down. "He's my son! I just got him back after twenty-four years! I'm not going to lose him again!"

almighyxcavus

Zu began to phase again, this time clearly more noticeable than the last. He placed a hand on Aithusa's shoulder. "Look Son, I'm going to tell you two things, one: Kiron is a VERY powerful young man thanks to his parents. As far as I know the only thing that could kill him... I actually I don't know anything that could kill him. He has Xanuthos's Light Dragon halo within him. That will definitely keep him alive no matter what. And two: You didn't stay around long enough for the oracle to tell you the full prophecy." Zu winked as he walked back to the rest of the family.

"I think is up here unfortunately, a little short-lived happiness does go a long ways though." The family hugged each other, afterwards Zu hopped onto Xanuthos, Amelia mounted onto Fluffernutters. "Don't worry you guys won't be able to get rid of us!" They flew back into the sky, the galaxies of stars swirling, then Poof they were gone.

Celegwen

He's right, Aithusa said, biting the inside of his cheek. When he had left the oracle, she never said she was finished. He had assumed she was because she collapsed. Aithusa never thought that he was leaving prematurely.

Celegwen walked over to Aithusa with a smile. "Your son is drunk!" She said, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"My son?" Aithusa said, chuckling.

"Well, he didn't get his love of drink from me!" She frowned suddenly, looking at Aithusa, who was looking seriously at Kiron. "Hey, what's wrong?"

He snapped out of it. "Hmm? No, nothing. Long day."

Celegwen scoffed, look at Kiron and back at Aithusa. "You've never been able to lie to me."

"Nothing to hide. I'm just tired." He kissed her hand with a gentle smile. "Promise. Come on. Let's relax for a bit before we head back." Aithusa walked over to his son and patted him on the shoulder. "You have your mother's leadership," he said, looking at Kiron's troops. "I'm more impressed that you got my alcohol tolerance." The white dragon lightly punched Kiron on the shoulder and walked into the hut.

The Elf rolled her eyes with a smirk. "You sober up," she said to Kiron with a light chuckle. "If your father starts drinking, I'm not dealing with two drunk dragon men!"

Celegwen

On a distant hillside covered in trees, a young troubadour with a sparkle in his eye sat against a tree, his legs crossed at the ankle with a simple, yet beautiful lute in his hands. He strummed the instrument, suddenly filling the forest with an enchanting melody.

"Once a young oracle
Sang a song so divine.
Her words spat poison,
So now listen to mine.

The son of a dragon,
When the sea starts to boil,
May cheat his harsh end.
Her foresight he'll foil.

To falsify her views,
For him to stay alive,
The boy must be part of
A small group of five.