Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Winds of Canador (M)

Started by visualspice, June 15, 2013, 03:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Pao gestured with her hands, "You wear it around your neck, see leather thread- ya? Keep it close to here." She rested a firm fist above her chest. "It protects you from all manner of spirits, and now, many are seeping through the shadows, dancing with the twilight." Then she pointed, "See the jewels that drape down? They had once been clear, but have ever since, been collecting the seeds of chaos within, the darkness that lingers inside all of us. Those bad spirits, those bad dreams, they get caught and trapped within. The jewels are nearly filled, but for now, this catcher can do. Just keep it close. I will have to make another one come morning. Now.." she moved away, fetching a bottle from a shelf behind her and offered it over to him; a bottle filled with a milky white substance.
"If you wish to see the visions as I, you must drink. It helps open your mind to visions you would other wise cut out. It will let you sleep for long time, many hours that roll past the light of day. You see, I show you, ya? Drink now?" And she gestured for him to take it.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Oh, right," he said, as he placed it around his neck then and extended the beadwork and design over his shirtfront.  He wondered if the beadwork could really contain all of the demons that haunted him.  He wasn't sure he believed in that kind of thing before, but for now, he'd take anything that could protect him, give him a moment of respite, even superstitious leatherwork.

When the white substance was presented before him, he took the white liquid and sniffed it again.  It smelled sour and the thought of downing it made his stomach turn.  "All right, but don't be surprised if I puke," he warned before downing the whole thing in a few gulps, trying not to taste it.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"The mixture tastes strange, but will help to bed at night, sleep well," she pressed. "Now.." She positioned herself on the floor agian before him and put out her hand. "I need to see your palm again."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Enzo set the cup aside, coughing and making a face like a child forced to eat their vegetables before licking his lips at the taste.  "I can see why people pay you.  You're very good at convincing them to do what you want," he remarked sourly as he finally extended his hands to her.  "But I trust you.  Go on."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Pao barked out a laugh.
"I take that as good compliment, ya?" Then her grin grew larger, her eyes sparkling before she looked down at his hand and spat on it, then grinned.
"For good luck." She said, laughing as she pulled away to stand, drinking some of the mixture she offered to Enzo herself, and then stretched her limbs above her head.
"We should retire for the evening. While the moon is still large and full." but then she paused, catching his gaze before adding, "Unless you wish for me to see one more vision before bed. That too, could help you sleep, though considering the pain you've caused me.." she looked down at her hand, then shrugged. "I suppose one more vision before our dreams might not hurt, ya?"

Lion

"Gods, and I see no less of a lady," he mused as he squished his hand and cleaned it onto his shirt.  He looked up at her again with a small smile.  "One more would do, though I fear what more damage I would do to you.  You're not afraid of a little pain, as I can plainly see.  Kneel."  And extended a hand out to her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Pao shook her head, smirking as she moved behind him.
"I see things in different ways, this time I sit behidn you, now stay still," she said, moving her fingers now and kneading into the back of his neck, hands finding the spot, before pressing her thumbs onto the skin resting just behind either of his ears and she rubbed lightly, humming softly before traipsing her hands up and beginning to hum louder and massage at his head. Then, drawing his head back, she commanded, "Keep you eyes closed, just breath." And she leaned his head back, resting it against her chest, his ass in her lap as her hands now worked down, smoothing down his arms, her chin over his shoulder as she continued to hum.
"Keep yourself relaxed.. and think of nothing. Think to nothing, focus on your breath." Then, as she was leaned forward, she slipped a stone into his hand and forced his hands to curl around it.
"Think of nothing, and those thoughts that come to you, focus them to this stone."

Lion

Enzo gave a yelp when she pulled his head back and he stared up at the ceiling of her hut.  That was until the ministration of her hands worked on him and he listened to the sound of her voice to lull him into a meditative state.  He breathed and thought of nothing, letting his body succumb to her entirely and just focused on his breath.  That part was easy to fall into.

And when she clenched the stone in his hand, his finger wrapped around it completely.  Nothing, nothing.  Fire...  No, nothing.  Screaming, no, nothing.  He failed him...his liege, his lord...  No, nothing.  It felt like a darkness was seeping from his stone and a shadow seemed to swirl under it's translucent surface.  Nothing.  His muscles remained tense however, even as he forced his thoughts from his mind, hand gripping the stone with nearly enough force to crush it.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Aya! You are too tense!" she exclaimed, lightly hitting Enzo's arm. Her hands then smoothed down his arms as she leaned over him, her one hand pausing over his that clutched onto the rock so intensely.
"You are over flowing with energies. Think to peace, think to nothing. Still your mind or I might ever be able to begin to read. Though who knows, I might not have to, you are just oozing with energies."
And she leaned in forward, lips mere inches from his ear. "Come now, think to peace," she repeated in a gentler, more purr like tone. "Think to nothing." And her hands continued to smooth up and down his arms.

Lion

The chill of her voice stilled the grip he had on the rock but for a moment, and Enzo took it to calm himself down.  The rock, whick had previously glimmered in a shade of opalescent, it seemed now to swirl darker and darker, turning almost volcanic like obsidian.  And if she was observant, she would see the faint crack in the rock's surface from the power of his grip.

Enzo breathed in deeper, clearing his mind back to a semblance of peace, And soon the storm of his thoughts broilded away to the calm after.  The stone could not contain all of the energies.  But what were contained was enough to still him and keep his demons momentarily at bay.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Pao'orha sighed once he finally stilled, her hands still smoothing down his arms as she continued her mutterings in her native tongue. Then pulling away, she sat before him, eyeing him in his tranquil state.
"Now count to eleven, and you will place the rock inside your mouth, but do not swallow it, just let it rest there for a moment, and let your body become light as air,a nd soon, you should see a vision, one fo your destiny, one of light. If you are at peace, a direction will come to you. Now go on, place the rock inside your mouth and take my hands, go on."

Lion

He opened his eyes with some hesitation, blinking at her long enough to know this was strange biut did it anyway not a second sooner.  He held the stone on his tongue and began to count in his head.  Soon his body felt almost ghostlike, light as air and he saw light flsh beofre his eyes.  There was stone grinding, and there was Matakopas.  He was moving through a cavern, or was it a temple?  Darkness, dust and old relics.  He was plucking a diamond stone from the base and and locking it away in a case just as the temple began to crumble in on itself.

Enzo emerged from it, sweating, surprised he still hadn't swallowed the stone.  He just stared at her with wide eyes and knew what the Magecrafter intended to do next.  Eventually he spat it out into his hand and peered at her with fluxing eyes.  "It was him not of me, I can only assume that our fates are combined," he breathed relaxing back to earth.  He dropped his head and gave her back the stone.  "I am ready for bed now."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

As Pao'orha went to take the stone, she hissed out again as the ones opalesque stone was now as black as night. And the stone had actually burned her flesh. Her eyes widened, before she turned to him, dropping the stone ot the floor, a surprised smiled on her lips.

"I see, indeed.." then she hissed, nursing her injured hand before waving it off.
"Then come, to bed with us. I make you good nest in corner, ya? That is.. unless you wish to connect with me in my own bed,"s he said with a chuckle. "I swear I do not bite, but aya, do not mind me, I will fetch you the blankets you seek." And she moved to the other room, brought in a few more blankets laced with perfume and dumped them into a pile, a few frilled pillows included.

"Tonights journeys of dreams shall be long. But do not fear them. They are here to point the way, not disturb them. And note, they can not harm you, for these are only visions, not the reality in which we crawl." And she shrugged leisurely. "Then in the morning, we can compare what you had seen now, what had happened this evening, to what you will awaken to come the mornings. Though most visions work well after a night long of sex, eh..." she shrugged. "You and I do not need to connect so intimately, as you are brewing with too much spiritual energies, I doubt that sort of stimulation is needed to goad out the path in which you seek, and your connectiont o me.." She frowned down sourly at her hands. Or.. even a lack there of. She had never been injured so many times by a connection before, so she wasn't sure if sharing a bed would even be wise to begin with, even if she herself, might have needed such relief.

Lion

"I think you and I deserve much needed relief," Enzo admitted, following her.  He eyed the nest first before taking her hand in his.  "I don't believe this to the power of my energy, but something else entirely.  I cannot be sure but I know it's something more than that.  Our energies respond powerfully because destiny has thrown us together.  But you already knew that,"  His hand traced along the cut made on her palm, similar ro the one she made to take his blood.  "I would not be so opposed now to share a bed with you,  I'm not scared of what vsions I would have.  And I think with you I might finally understand them."  He pulled her hand up to his mouth and pressed his lips to the cut.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The fortune teller raised a brow, staring at the other man a bit skeptically before she grinned.

"Now that you have seen all, you feel you trust, ya?" she shook her head, laughing playfully. "All men need one thing." An she laughed some more. "Come, make no regret, you sleep better after you sleep with Pao'orha. I know a few good moves, ya? It will make you feel strong and good all over. Come." and she took him by the hand, pulling him back into her room, where she began to light powdered incense resting in the basins of bowls throughout her room. There wasn't much to this area, just a mound of pillows and frilly blankets; incense, more paints, jars, baskets and other such supplies. She picked up a warming oil and turned to him.
"So how do you like your night lay? I sense you need a few good hours," she told him with a wink and smirk. "Such tense muscles.." she touched his shoulders again, lightly digging her fingers in. "But ah.. perhaps if I just let you lead? Take all that you can, for connecting bodies is the most spiritual dance of them all, two souls connecting to one, moving and stroking one another in a passionate dance to sate the seeded needs within."

And she wasted no time, stroking a curled hand against his cheek.
"So how much gold coin you got? I give you all the deluxe if you've got at least, five, eh? And with this money, you will see so many things this night.. and taste so many luxuries. You will sleep like a babe, and your body, it will no longer feel the stresses of the day."

Lion

"It's a small trust," he corrected when she yanked him by the hand, but his words fell on deaf ears. The room was what he expected to say the least for such a strange woman to have such a strange place to lay her head, to become lost in her visions.  He looked at her with some hesitation at first, reconsidering her offer before nodding to her in acceptance.  She was right.  No worried, no regrets.  He had enough of that all ready.

Enzo reached into his pocket and pulled out a small sack of gold.  "Five?  Five hundred? This is what I've had to travel with, half may be yours.  The weight of it is three hundred.  You can count it.  It's all there"  He handed it over to her as he pulled his tunic over his head yet again and peered down at his belly.  The bruise there was considerably lighter than before and found that her tricks worked.  Maybe it woud be all gone by the time they were done.

Enzo sat down on the bed and invited her onto his lap.  "Just come here," he said quietly.  "And show me how you usually get started.  We'll go from there."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: Some erm, adult content a foot :T
Oh, Pao- apparently she's part fortune teller, part whore for hire 8D
---------

When Pao'orha approached him, she was all grins with oils in one hand, paints in the other.
"You offer high price for sharing my bed, so I show you a good time. Come." and she moved to sit on his lap as instructed, setting the glass jar of oils to one side, and the paint bowl on the other.

"I do this not much different than most women, I'm sure, but the Saranthians, we have tricks so that you will hit all points of elation. Starting at the tip, then deep inside and out, and as far as you can imagine. So you ready, ya? We start with oils, and make paints, bring out the heat, bring out your.. erection." SHe smiled at him, showing her teeth, then moved to pour some of the warming oil in her cupped hand. Then to him she turned, eyeing his chest a moment, then to where the mark had been, before her eyes met to his.

"Now tell me, shall I start lower, or higher? The mark might still be sensitive,I go easy on you, ya?" and she kept herself well positioned on his lap, her robes seeming to all but be coming lose int he front, barely clinging to the lose knot that had once sealed them together. But her nipples were erect and easily see jutting out beneath the thin, black silk, as was the shape of her breasts that moved freely and tantalizingly before him.

Lion

Enzo sat back when her weight was settled on him and he just looked at her curiously then smiled just a little.  "I don't have a problem with that," he purred just a little. "You might have felt it when you sat down.  But for simplicity's sake.  Higher.  My chest will do.  You don't have to go easy.  I don't beg for mercy."  He reached out and dipped hid own hand in the bowl of oil and the othrr in the paint before moving forth and slipping his hands just underneath the cloth of her robe, rubbing them across her nipples, the warming oil on the left and the cool paints on the right, massaging them into her skin.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Pao smiled as he advanced. It would do well for him to play, and so she brought oils onto her own fingers and said, "Higher it is." And smoothed the oils acrosst he muscles of his chest, then glided the oil soaked hands atop of his shoulders, then down his arms, and as she did so, she put more weight onto his lap. But she said nothing, her eyes seeming to purr as she then moved to the pot with paints,a nd dipped her fingers into it, and began drawing light circles across his shoulders, and a fwe lines over his neck, before pressing her entire hand into the paints, then raised that hand up and pressed it over his chest, over his heart.

Lion

He breathed in pleasure as she ran her hands down his shoulders and across his chest, letting her paint her strange designs.  His hands wrapped around her breasts, pulling and tugging gently, running his hands between them, letting the oils and paint mix together.  His left hand reached down to get some more.

"Why do you do this?" he wondered aloud. "Fortune-telling I mean."  His hands rubbed at her nipples, pinching them a little when he ducked his head down to take one into his mouth, sucking on it gently before tracing his mouth up along her neck.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn