Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Tides, Old Sea [M]

Started by visualspice, September 27, 2015, 12:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

But of course, milady," he went on with a drunken bow. "But walking around with the likes of such a stunning duchess may cause some unwanted attentions. Not many are used to seeing such royalty in pairs."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Evarelia smiled at pat at his hand.

"Which is why I wanted you to have a bath," a chuckle and she looked around, "Or perhaps I should wear a disguise?" Blue eyes were full of mirth and she grinned widely at Dekka, "Where might I find a disguise, I wonder?"

visualspice

"Disguise?" he looked her up and down. "You know.." he went on, slyly, "You could just walk around naked. I'm sure no one would recognize you then."
And well- she had nice boobs and he never had a chance to see them so... 'developed'.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

A light tap of his arm and an exaggerated roll of her eyes.

"You just want a repeat." A wiggle of her eyebrows and she tugged him along, "Now, make a choice. Do you want to eat or take a bath?"

visualspice

"Why not both? You know.. at the same time?"
He couldn't make anything easy, of course! Then again, he never did for her. He had always been so stubborn-
and also very persistent. Perhaps it's why, even today, after several other heart aches- this one still burned the most.

Draconian

A bright smile and she tugged him along.

"Done! We'll go to where I'm staying, get some dinner, wine and then..." She nudged him again, "get you that bath." Tossing her hair again, a shift of her hips. It was nice - if bittersweet - to see him again. So much time had past and while she changed - hopefully for the better - being around her first love made her a little dizzy. In a good way.

"Or... Dinner and bath. At the same time," lifting an eyebrow, "though no dropping anything in the tub." Evarelia tugged him along to the inn, a more grand location than the tavern he probably wanted to take her to.

visualspice

He still wasn't sober by the time they pulled up to the Salt and Sand Inn. It was a luxury place, with a grand view of the sea. Not many places could boast such beauty on their property- especially on this side of the ocean, which, thought beautiful, was rocky at best, but the cliff side below had a long stretch of beach, which this place had a long, ornate stair case crafted to allow easier access for it's visitor's to enjoy.

He had only heard about it- Hellvion being another one of the duchies he rarely frequented. It was for this reason he had escaped here- for a reprieve; though in no small way to stumble about as he spiraled out of control. But he wasn't too drunk to catch a certain look in her eye, which made his own green eyes soften just a little- mirroring the look of yearning he once had in his youth-
before he had the balls to utter his feelings.

It still hurt. THey hadn't really left on good terms- though he supposed it could have been worse. It was perhaps it's bad habit to fall for women he could not have that would be the end of him. He figured that was the best way to go when he had drowned drink after drink, whihc left him in his current state of inebriation.

"You know you're leading a wolf into your flock of sheep. You sure dragging in a man like me won't ruin your reputation, my lady?"
NOt that he cared- or tried to pretend he didn't, eyeing up all of the decorations the place afforded on its outside walls and knowing that inside, even more grand frills awaited.

But he felt so hollow- and where once he took such great pleasure and pride in his ability to steal just about anything.....
It was just his mind going through it out of habit, and no longer the need.

He needed more to drink. And by the time they approached the front door, and the doorman tried to open it for the lady, Dekka moved to cut in.
"I don't think so. I can fucking get this." And he bowed to the man,t hen to the duchess and opened the door- just for her.

"After you, Duchess."

Draconian

A bright laugh and Evarelia watched Dekka open the door. Like a real gentleman.

Sort of.

Sashaying through the door she offered her arm to him again before looking thoughtful - but just a little bit.

"If I cared about my reputation, I'm sure I would be." A tilt of her head and a smirk, "Being a good leader means that most people in my Duchy don't care about rumours that maybe they heard heard from Hellvion." A smile and Evarelia guided Dekka along.

She didn't really want to get him more alcohol but she was keen on getting him cleaned up.  She moved to the front desk and smiled, "I'd like two meals, a bottle of wine and a bath sent my room," Shoulders squared, not a hint of hesitation. There was a brief look between the pair from the person at the desk and Evarelia just smiled and tugged Dekka along.

Using a key to her door she stretched her arms up, and moved to plop herself on a chair.

"Now we wait for the meal and that bath," crossing her legs  at the knee she watched Dekka, "So. Do you want to talk about it?"

visualspice

Dekka, by now, was unphased by the posh environment of the elite. The Grand Duchess must've spoiled it out of him, but either way, he let his eyes linger over the ornate detail of the room. At her question, however, his hand paused where it trailed against the mahogany head board.

"Talk about it?" He wasn't sure he got her meaning. His head was still swimming from the alcohol, but.. other things were sobering him. Thankfully he drank enough to nearly poison himself. He'd wonder if he'd come to regret this later. Even he, a man who could hold his liquor, knew he went well past his limit. Then again, he felt past his limit.

Draconian

Closing her eyes for a few moments, Evarelia just gave Dekka a small smile.

"Why you're in this state," her voice was soft and she moved from the chair to the couch, leaving enough space for Dekka if he chose to sit beside her. Concern was bright in her blue eyes and Evarelia held out her hand.

visualspice

"Why I'm...?"
Realizing what she meant, he barked a laughed.
"What? Fucking drunk?" he laughed. "Come on, even you should know me well enough to know I like my liquor, Evrie."
Evrie had always been his little nick name for her- and it was probably a slip of tongue he used it now.

Draconian

"I do," she folded her hands on her lap, heart skipping a beat at the nickname. It made her tingle that he remembered. Shifting slightly she just watched him, "well, have a meal with me," And then as if on cue there was a knock at the door.

The wine, the food and the makings for a bath were delivered.

A few of the maids gave Dekka long looks, fluttering their eyelashes and Evarelia was surprised at the jolt of jealousy that surged through her. Then again, reunited with her first love. Rubbing her hands together and locking the door behind the maids. "Aren't you curious about how I've been? My children?" Well, not that he would like them, mordecai and Adhara they were.

She pulled the plates onto a little table and eyed Dekka and then the tub.

visualspice

Filthy as a pig and drunk as a duck, he still had skills to draw the hungered attention of women. He had a way with his eyes, and a way to hold his expression that left so many swooning. Perhaps Evrie had been the first he used it on, first practiced and wanted to woo, but now? Now he used it to get so many lays he was probably considered a sex addict. He really did want to and loved to fuck just about any girl that'd let him.

"Curious?" he just about laughed in her face. "The whole fucking world knows about you and your Ansgar blessed children. But what about me? Fucking, I probably have so many fucking bastards out there..." And he thought back to Evangeline and how...
Well, yes, he was a father, at least on one confirmed occasion. The memory made him frown.

"Even a dead one." He tried to laugh about it- but the idea the Grand Duchess's first born child, a boy, who had died before even reaching the age of two, was hitting him a lot harder than he'd like to admit. He had been in love with her, perhaps even more so than he had been in love with Evrie, for at least with the Grand Duchess he got many good years of a scandalous affair.

With Evrie...
He just had a haunted past full of memories that helped lead him down the path that took him to just who he was today. She really was a great molder of his destiny- even if he'd never admit it. Hell, if he would have actually considered the reality of what his feelings could lead to, what they meant; he might have lived a decent life. Not that he'd ever think that way, or consider it...

Love.
It just wasn't fucking for him.

"You asking about children cause you want to make some with me?" He smirked- but hell, if he asked her, he'd fuck her right here. Too bad he'd probably have a whisky dick.
"I'm sure you've heard enough about me and what you've been missing- though I guess your husband does well enough- shooting off his fucking load inside you and making anything but a fucking heir. But hey, apparently I'm good at making some fucking sons. So you want it? I'm offering- and you know it'll only make us both feel like a fucking explosion of stars."

Yep, he was wasted.

Draconian

A smirk, a single eyebrow raised.

His state surprised even her and Evarelia knew she'd probably have to coax him into the bed to sleep some of the alcohol off. After the bath.  Still, his attempt at humour mentioning his dead child had her heart break for him and Evarelia's face fell.

Mostly she ignored his later words, simply watching him before seating herself at the little table and poking at her food. "Dekka," a small smile, "I only want to get to know you again... And I'm sorry about your child." Looking a little crest fallen she moved to the food, "eat with me? Please?"

visualspice

"KNow me again?" That had him laughing. "You trying to hit on me? How about I fucking eat the food off your breasts. I don't ever recall them being that fucking big."

Draconian

"They did get quite big didn't they?" She looked down at herself, not letting Dekka pick a fight. "They sort of just exploded after I had my eldest, can't say I mind that they're still here." She picked at her food and ate it, giving him a tilt of her head, a little bird look.

"I won't stop you though if that's how you want to eat your dinner."

visualspice

His grin grew enormous.
"Now that's what I'm fucking talking about! Lay a big fucking steak across them and I'll lick them clean!"

Draconian

An exaggerated roll over her eyes and she folded her arms over her chest.
"You need a knife to cut steak, I'd prefer to keep my breasts in one piece. I take it back, you can eat your food like a regular boring person." A bit of food from her plate to her mouth and she just looked at him, passively. "Food or bath, you need to do one of them."

visualspice

"The only thing I want to do is you. Fucking want to watch those massive breasts you grew bounce."

Draconian

A laugh.

Evarelia laughed. A bright grin and she chewed her dinner thoughtfully before she shook her head.

"Not while you smell like that. Maybe after you bathe, why do you think I want you to take a bath? I've already had to live with one pig rutting between my legs, but at least he didn't smell like one." And then she resumed daintily eating her dinner.