Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

WiseSage's Wants and Limits

Started by WiseSage15, December 16, 2016, 08:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiseSage15

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Anything really, as long as it's interesting and offers character development.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
It'd have to be something pretty bad for me not to want to do the thread. Like skinning somebody, making their skin into a handbag, and then shoving their body into said handbag bad.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Pretty often, the amount of times I reply pretty much rely on how many times my partner(s) reply.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
A week. If it's gonna take you longer, I understand, but please PM me to let me know so I'm not in the dark.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Sure, I have a discord that you can use. Of course, I'm not gonna leave it here, but I'll hand it out to you via PM while discussing RPs if you'd like.

Are you open to post volleying?
Yes, I'd love to post volley. Once I'm in the writing mood, I don't want to stop.

Anything else?
Not really...

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Okay, this one is a bit tricky. Godmodding in general will result in me coming through your monitor and giving you a wonderful pimp slap across the face. I don't want it done, and I won't do so myself. Grabbing I don't care about, just don't punch my poor guy (or gal) in the face repeatedly without giving me a chance to fight back. That's not fun for either of us.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm pretty much fine with them. I don't mind having my character's in romantic scenarios in the slightest, so kiss and hug away.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
Okay, I'm down. Now when it comes to the much more "kinky" stuff, there will have to be a bit of discussion before we agree on something. Everyone's got their limits, and I'm no different.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Sure, why not? I'm fine with loss of the child and whatnot.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
No problem with violent scenes. You want to rip someone's intestines out and strangle them with it? Go right on ahead.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
It mostly depends on how "bad" things get when it comes to abuse. Rape, uh-uh. We don't play that way.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Just ask me and we can talk it over.

What about healing?
Again, just ask me and we can talk things over.

Anything else?
I hope you enjoy RP-ing with me!