Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An addition to the Rogue Gallery! (Rhi/OPEN)

Started by Tak, February 01, 2014, 03:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Owl had been about to answer Jarrett, but then two men came and hauled her between them, two more grabbing Jarrett as well, and she didn't protest.

After the stuff she'd seen going down between that group, even as she was being dragged away? Yeeeeah. She was ridiculously out of her league. Whatever that thing was, that was a job for an entire army. No doubt he would be attracting the attention of not only Soot Wolves, but also the city guard.

Slumping against the alley wall, still unsteady and in pain, it was only when her wits had come back to her a little that she remembered the potions Rufus had given her--which she had taken to carrying with her on her excursions, keeping them in a pouch at her belt. She uncorked and drank part of one, and that took care of her face and the whiplash, thank goodness. And that helped with getting her senses back.

Still leaning against the wall, she rubbed her head.

"To answer your question, Jarrett, I'm going to head home, now," she muttered without looking at him or the Wolves. They were no doubt Wolves; Ryk had mentioned they would be tailing her. "You do whatever it is you do, just...no bodies. Or killing."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Lynch swung his rapier upwards, cleaving the thrown arm in two, keeping up his advance. When Moirimeran threw himself towards him, Lynch lifted his arm up and clenched his hand, and in a flash, his entire right arm was encased in divine looking armor. Given that Moirimeran only had one arm,  blocking his punches was a formality for Lynch, who had hunted much faster things before. He systematically blocked punch after punch using his armored arm, his face as straight as ever.

Tak

This man was good. But no-one could stand up to what was coming up next... Probably.

During his time with the captor wizards, he'd once faced an enemy, the soul of a great beast, corrupted by magics. After quickly growing a resistance to ghosts, he also found a weird way to defeat it...  For it was not completely hyper-physical.

With a burst of his new lungs, noise slightly below that of what a human can hear but loud enough to shake a building spread everywhere, yet directed at Lynch, and would follow him if he where to move. If hit, it could may as we'll send him off half-way across the city. If Lynch would have been closer when he'd screamed (unless you want him to get killed) his organs would have exploded... Too bad. "Leave me alone!"

((By it would follow him, I mean Moirimeran would aim it at him, even if he moved.))

DaGlobster

Lynch saw the yell coming, but there was not much he could do about it. He threw his arm up, and the wrist bracer on his magically armored arm burst into a shield. The shockwave of the yell hit him hard, pushing him back against the cobblestone. He simply didn't have the strength to stand his ground to it, and went rocketing up into the air, but otherwise unscathed. He soared for a few moments, before dropping his shield, and making a few hand signs. From his back sprouted great wings of light, which quickly stopped his horizontal movement and left him hovering, dazed for a few moments before he regained his orientation. When he did, his eyes locked onto Moirimeran. His rapier started glowing brightly, like it was made of pure energy, and Lynch went into a dive like a bolt of white lightning.

Tak

Moirimeran was happy... Until he saw the wings... And the sword... "What did I do? LEAVE ME ALONE!"

That was nearly loud enough to explode a few ear-drums, but not quite. ((Sorry for gore)) Wanting his arm back, Moirimeran but his arm through his head and removed his brain...  Which gave him both a brain unmovable by him, and his arm back.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?"
Moirimeran  got his vast sword out, ready for a anything...

DaGlobster

Lynch said nothing as he sped on his wings towards Moirimeran. His mind was tempered to block out the filth creatures like him spew. Did he really need a reason as to why he was being hunted? He was an abomination, no other way to put it.

Lynch knew that a lethal maneuver here was pointless, as it would come back to bite him later. Now, he just needed to wait for the bullets to drain him. Shortly before coming into contact with Moirimeran, Lynch went vertical and gave his angelic wings a single, massive buffet, sending a wave of force and holy power screaming towards Moirimeran. It was just as powerful, if not more, as Moirimeran's yell attack.

Tak

Moirimeran watched as the light man sped before him before stopping, and with a mere flap power urged towards him. The magic bullets where getting to him now... he could feel it.

The holy wave was approaching fast, but within seconds half of it was blown away with his Screech. As it got closer less of it remained, however, some did get to him, but not enough to do any damage. "I am unbeatable! I'll go all day, all eternity, and I won't tire!"

With a powerful push of his legs, Moirimeran jumped backwards at Lynch, Greatsword in hand, with his Screech propelling him, speeding him up. If Lynch where to dodge which was ever-so-likely, he'd turn and go back. If not, he'd be welcomed to the underworld with his body split in 2579256375 pieces.

visualspice

Jarrett simply stared at Owl in silence. It was hard to tell if what she said even registered, since he made no sound nor notion if he were to agree, but his eyes eventually did find the corpses long left abandoned before shoving his hands into his pockets and growing quiet and contemplative. It was probably best he left somewhere too- and soon found himself following after Owl.

OOC: lol you can all assume, based on Rhi's post after mine, Jarrett is also out of the thread 8D
He made a brief impact with his cart of corpses I'm sure <3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Unaware that Jarrett was following, Owl headed home. Because after this night, she definitely needed to sleep.

The Wolves and the...other people, and the guard no doubt, could deal with this one! Even she knew when she was sorely outclassed.

[OOC: exit Owl! Feel free to continue without her of course. ;D]
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa