Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Exotic Slaves (DaGlobster/Vyraena)

Started by Kitty, December 17, 2014, 12:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

After a bit of an explanation it made some more sense to Kitty

DaGlobster

"Yeah, she'll keep you safe," Aemira said, nodding. Her eyes followed Miko as she explored the room, and there was something curious about how how intently her eyes kept on Miko. "She might seem harsh at first, but don't let that discourage you."

Vyraena

Miko nodded. "Got it."

After she took a bit to look around the room, she smiled at Aemira. "I think I'm ready to go, then."

Kitty

Kitty impatiently twitched her tail as she washed the two. Finally Miko spoke up and said she was ready to go. Kitty went over to the door and mewed as if to agree.

DaGlobster

Aemira nodded, and walked over to the door, giving Kitty a curious little stare. "Are you like her?" She asked Kitty, opening the door to the room. Once they were outside, she'd start leading them back to the bar area.

Vyraena

Miko followed Aemira silently through the halls, lost in thought, and due to that had completely phased out her question.

Kitty

Kitty was confused by Aemira's question. She didn't understand what she meant then realized she was probably talking to Miko. Was an excellent question actually. Could Miko shift into her old fox spirit form? If she could Kitty knew why she didn't. She wanted to be human.

DaGlobster

In order to get Miko's attention Aemira cleared her throat, looking at her. "Are you two the same kind of creature? Animal hybrids?"

Vyraena

Miko returned her attention to Aemira when she cleared her throat. "Not exactly... I can't really change back into a fox..."

Miko paused for a moment. "But I might be able to once I'm older, just... it's a long story."

Kitty

Kitty listened as they traveled to their destination.

DaGlobster

"Oh, that's cool. I wish I could turn into an animal..." She said, and went back to walking. "My race can astrally project, though."

Vyraena

"Oh really?" Miko said, her curiosity now piqued. "That's interesting!"

Kitty

DaGlobster

Aemira nodded. "Yep!"

She glanced about. As they approached the bar (which was located in that main room they'd first entered), Aemira checked her shirt, and loosened a button, revealing more of her bust. In case Miko asked, she answered that question proacively. "Noblemen tip big. Proportionally, actually," She said with a wink.

She cleared her throat, and continued. "Anyways, my kind can project their minds into the astral plane. It's like a replica of our world, but all the living things are solid and they glow, but walls and inanimate objects are all see-through and intangible. It's pretty cool."

Vyraena

"That is pretty cool." Miko said with a smile. "I can't do anything like that, but I can do some illusion magic, as well as some other kinds of magic."

DaGlobster

Aemira widened her eyes.

"Be careful about magic here, Miko..." Aemira whispered, glancing around. "I've seen this place in the astral plane. This building, it's...powerful. It's got it's own presence on the astral plane. There are even rooms that are magically sealed..."

Kitty

Kitty listened to Aemira's warning. She didn't understand what it all meant only that there was a whole lot going on around here Kitty would prolly never understand. Since she didn't know how to use any magic she had nothing to worry about right?

Kitty was surprised more people were surprised by a kitten running around. From Aemira's earlier reaction she knew the master hadn't told anyone of his new pet and besides that she hadn't seen any other pets of the animal verity running around or any pets at all for that matter. Maybe the servants might be allowed to keep pets. Kitty didn't know. It could also just be nobody was noticing her. She was very small and quiet.