Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Unwanted Assistance. [open nd, nm]

Started by Yvhv, February 04, 2014, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yvhv

Sazha was crawling away, towards lucian.

"Lucian, Run!! dont fight him! he will kill you! im not worth your death! please Run!!

Wicked Basket

Lucian hesitated when Sazha called out to him to run away. How could he? He couldn't just run and leave Sazha behind, so he wouldn't. Just as he had been told, Lucian started running, but not before scooping Sazha up in his arms. They were both escaping, or none them were. Lucian would never be able to live with himself if he just let her die.

Yvhv

Sazha was in immense pain, as she crawled across the ground towards lucian and then scooped up. He didnt listen to her. He had scooped her up and started running, which now had endangered hs life. She couldnt believe it. Even though he could have died, he didnt leve her behind, and had rescued her from her primary tormentor in her life. The forest was blurry now. The amount of punishment she had taken at the hands of the slaver and torturer had taken it's toll, and her vision becme blurry, her head becoming light.

But , the fresh burns on her back, the fresh lashes from the whipp, were forcing her to remain concious. the immense pain of each movement of her carrier's body causing the muscles in her back to move beneath the wounds, ached groans and whimpers of pain escaping her lips. She was starting to heal up, form her earlier wounds from the battle with the goblins nd ogres, except the organ damage. the magic had done enough tissue damage to slow it to a crawl,. As for the wounds from the whip, it was designed to hinder healing factors, and the wounds on her back were not healing. A feeling of uselessness washed over Sazha.

I am useless...useless and broken...i couldnt even fight that bastard...i was so afraid, so full of fear, that i let it control me! ME! I am not supposed to fear. fear is a weakness! ....i guess thats why im going to die...i showed a weakness and now the universe is finally going to make me pay for everything...my weakness, my fear, will be my death.

Within her mind, alongside this inner monologue, her emotions were showing through, and over the connection between her and lucian, who ahd probably heard her thoughts as well. The first feeling was disgust. Disgust at herself and how weakshe was, how very frail, weak, and pathetic she was.It disgusted her that she had been afraid. She had been trained and disciplined to not feel fear. and never before had she given into it. Why? Why now did she give into her fear at that moment?

The next feeling that washed over her, was hopelessness. She had to be saved by someone. With all her powers and abilities, she still needed to be saved. Had she gone soft in her months of traveling and whistful wandering? What had allowed her to become so weak that she had been beaten by the one man she truly WANTED to kill?  She began to think. to run things thoruhg her mind. She WAS hopeless. she had slipped up. she had allowed herself to be put intoa  position in which she had to be saved. She was no longer independent and strong. she ws weak, and hopeless, pathetic.

at this realization, tears began to fall from her eyes, and she sniffled, between pained groans. She was a broken, useless tool now, in her mind. Maimed and injured and unable to protect someone she had grown attached too.What use was she?  How could she possibly be able to help Lucian, if she were a broken tool? She couldn't. Broken tools were not used. They were thrown away and replaced. She knew this was a fundamental truth. She began to now, give up.

Give up on trying to breathe, trying to stay concious. She began to go limp. Her emotions and feeling would wsh over lucian, as she began to let go. she hoped that maybe, he wouldnt be bothered if she passed.

Lucian...im useless now...i hope...that you will not cast me away and just leave my body int he forest...please..at least bury me...

She was fully convinced that her only option was death. and she slowly began to allow herslef to accept it.

Wicked Basket

Despite all of Sazha's depressing thoughts and self-loathing, Lucian remained determined. He refused to let her die. She was one of the few people that had treated him like a normal person despite his appearance. He continued running through the forest, his massive form shielding Sazha from any branches or thorns that they encountered.

"You're not dying," Lucian told her. "I won't let you."

Yvhv

gasping and panting for air, reaching out to stroke a hand across his face, Sazha saw the kindness in his eyes, and for once in her life, realized she wasn't alone. A single tear came down her face, from her eye.

"Lucian.....please...don't..don't you throw away your life to protect me...but..please..do not let me die."

Wicked Basket

Lucian didn't respond, but kept running. He didn't stop until they came to a cave. Lucian went inside and laid Sazha down gently on the ground.

"How do I help you," he asked. "Tell me what to do."

Yvhv

"you have to Take a drop of your blood, and mix it witht he herbs crushed into a salve, and then put it on the freshest wound i have....and then i will take over from there...and when i start, no matter what i say, do, or beg, you protect me and keep me in this cave...and you do not let me use any spells....and if you beleive in any sort of gods, you pray."

Wicked Basket

Lucian nodded and went to work. He tracked down the sharpest rock he could find as well as a flat rock. He crushed the herbs and then cut himself with the sharp rock, which was a bit more difficult than he expected it would be due to his tough skin. He mixed it all together and then put it on her wounds. When he was done, he sat and waited ready for whatever would happen next.

Yvhv

As soon as the Mixture of herbs and blood was applied, black fire sprouted from every wound, and every cut, scrape, and bruise was removed. her screams of agony filled her mind and the air. The pain and suffering of what was being done to her would have broken any normal person. The black fire consumed her body entirely, and it began to change colors as it covered her, going from black to dark red. Her eyes went black all the way through, and gaze became cold and lifeless, but she still screamed.

Her entire body was shaking, and shimmering, as if her very being was being pulled on and pushed and shoved. Her claws were dug into the ground and scratching at it wildly, as she apeared to be tied down and tied up, as she fought against invisible chains that were now becoming slowly visible, and were made of shadow and darkness.

Wicked Basket

Lucian immediately began to panic. Had he done something wrong? This was supposed to help her, not hurt her. He soon saw chains that were holding her down. He needed to save her. He grabbed one of the chains and began tugging with all his might, ignoring the black fire that engulfed Sazha.

Yvhv

Seeing Lucian grabbing the chains and grabbing them, trying to save her made her scream:

"No Lucian! Do not stop the chains! I must suffer this, if i am to be healed!"

Then the chains began to sprout spikes and wrapped around her wrists, ankles, arms, legs, waist and tail, tightening up and glowing with an eerie light. The flames began to change color again, from dark red to dark purple, and they grew more intense and thousands of screams aside form her own began to ring from them, as her own pains and screams grew more intense. soon though the flames became dark green, and the screaming voices became wailing crying voices, calling out to many gods in many tongues, and Sazha began speaking in demon speech, a visible flow of magic beginning to flow over her. she was trying to cast a spell.

Wicked Basket

It wasn't until the chains sprouted spikes that Lucian was persuaded to let go. All he could do was watch helplessly as she was tortured in front of him. He had absolutely no idea what was going on or how. All there was to do was wait.

Yvhv

Sazha Screamed the words she was speaking. Ever so slowly, and ever so painfully, wounds closed, bones set, bruises vanished and fresh wounds were vanishing. The spell she was preparing was becoming more lengthy and powerful, but her eyes which were fixed on lucian essentially screamed

"dont let me finish this spell!"

Sazha writhed in pain and agony still, thrashing and clawing beneath the spiked chains. As she did, the torturer from earlier stepped into the entrance of the cave, his flaming whip and flaming sword in hand. he looked at Sazha and then at Lucian.

"An animal in a cave with a beast to protect her. How quaint. But I've got business with the bitch roiling in the dirt there. I need to teach her a lesson, and remind her why her kind is inferior to the rest of us."

Wicked Basket

Lucian didn't know what to do. He had no idea what was happening or why. All he knew was what Sazha told him, and she told him to not let her finish the spell. He could only think of one way to do it. Lucian clamped down on her throat with his hand to cut off her air flow. She couldn't speak if she couldn't breathe. He would continue suffocating her until she was on the verge of unconsciousness, then let her go.

Yvhv

She felt his hands wrap around her throat, and at first writhed to fight him. But then she slowly felt the haze of breathlessness covering her mind, and then tdarkness filled her eyes, and she slipped into unconsciousness.But this would be no normal state of Unconsciousness. The ritual forced her from the roughness of lack of breath into a slumber, and she began to dream. At first it was naught but scents and sounds, but soon became images replaying from her past.

Meanwhile, Roschel, whom was now irritated at being annoyed, lashed out with his whips and struck at Lucian, if not to hurt him then to only get his attention. "You will not succeed in this venture creature. I will kill you, then her, then i will hunt down her "murdered" siblings, and i will take them, and make them better and stronger than she is, only this time, ill be sure to keep the bastard children ill ravage from them. as leverage. I killed hers, to motivate her. The look on her face was priceless! The despair was sweet and the insanity afterwards was beautiful!"

Behind him his daemon partner appeared and spoke ."Yes, i fed off the soul of the slain infants. It was delictable to taste their flesh and then consume their souls! i should consume more children. They are like sweets covered in wine. I think after this i shall go find some children and eat the. their taste is delectable."

Roschel smiled. "and maybe i will be able to find some people to slay that will scream for me."

Wicked Basket

Lucian had hated having to do that to Sazha, but he had succeeded in what she had told him to do. She wasn't saying the spell anymore, but now she was unconscious. So Lucian was now on his own.

Lucian's thoughts were interrupted by the whips striking his back which were indeed painful, but did no serious damage. Lucian stood and turned to face the two, feeling true rage since he arrived on this world.

"You will not touch her," Lucian said sternly. "I won't let you!"