Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pray Your Soul to Keep [M]

Started by Lion, March 13, 2017, 09:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

It didn't take much to reawaken those points of his body that always seemed just on the verge of exposure, primal urges that even beneath his easy grins and teasing words, remained cleverly disguised in his very gait. He gripped her close to him and let his hands find their way around her body, every hillock and curve to be groped and appreciated.

"My everything is sore," he growled between hungered kisses as he settled inbetween the heat of her thighs. Lucian rolled his hips deep against hers, feeling himself grow excited and pressing that in alignment with her body again. "But I don't care," he murmured.

"Adelaide," he purred, burying his face against her shoulder as he slid inside her again. "You're mine, you know...." The words were mindless when he said them, and he closed his eyes, letting himself get lost in the sensations their bodies made.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

The noise she made when he pushed into her again was quickly muffled. Her hand moved from his back to cover her mouth and she arched her back and shivered. A few moments to adjust her hips and she tensed up and whimpered under him.

The verbal claim of being his had her gut clench and she moaned before turning her face against his neck to lav her tongue there before biting down. Her hands smoothed up and down Lucians back and she rocked her hips against his to dictact the movements. They were quick jerks and she urged him along impatiently.

By the time Adelaide had had her fill of Lucian later that night, the sky was brightening with dawn and she was above him, still connected, a trembling panting mess with her head pillowed on his chest and her fingers traced the indent of her nails on his arms.

"Hmm," she purred against him, "I love you," she whispered, kissing his chest, though not willing to move away, "I must say, I enjoy when we get sent out together." The words were muffled by her hair and the fact half her face was pressed against his chest.

Lion

A thin sheen of sweat gleamed on his body where she laid against him. In the aftermath of their rutting, he was always exhausted. Moreso than usual. He didn't know if it was because he wanted her more, or if she demanded more than he was accustomed to putting out. Regardless, he could always feel the wear and ache by the end of it and when she plopped down on his chest, his arms were too weak to raise up and brace her.

Well, one arm was, the other managed enough as he wrapped it around her back. Then she had to speak and ruin everything.

Lucian at first didn't register what she said, and he only blinked, able to tilt his head enough to manage a glance at her from where he was. Why?  Why did she say that? What did that even mean? 'I love you'...they were the words of imbeciles and pious zealots that were too naive to understand how the world really worked.

And his confusion was only made worse by the fact that he didn't think Adelaide a fool. Not in the slightest. So instead, he tightened his arm around her and managed the strength to reached down and kiss her forehead. It was tender and sweet. She was the only one that would ever receive such treatment from him. No one else was worthy.

"I'm glad you have a good time with me," he chuckled. His blond hair was plastered against his forehead, letting small beads dribble away from his eyes.  "That's at least one thing I'm good at. But if we're being completely honest here, I was surprised you wanted anything to do with me in the first place. I'm not exactly mentor-material. But then again...I don't know if anyone else would have seen you as more than just that...'mage-girl.''

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown