Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An Ace Up Her Sleeve [M]

Started by visualspice, August 08, 2015, 04:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Her grin was left playful than his, but he had a point. She gave a tap of her heel.
"Don't forget my glass too, darling."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Yes, how could I forget," he said.  He poured her a glass all the same and raised his to hers.  "What shall we toast to?"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She sighed and looked away, towards the ceiling.
"Oh, I don't know. What do those like us toast to?" she returned the question in kind, still holding onto her glass in anticipation of their toast.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"To vision.  And those that pursue theirs with undying passion," he said.  With a clank of her glass, he grinned a bit and sipped his own.  With a sigh of relief, he made himself at home in her lounge chair, crossing his legs and patting the seat beside him.

"So I've heard you've been busy, my little butterfly," he said.  "Have fun dalliances did you?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She drank most of her glass before turning to him and swallowing.
"Oh? And just what have you heard?"

Lion

He gave her a grin, stepping closer and admiring the cleavage of her dress.  "Adventures in risque sex, and the usual for you I suppose.  I'm sure you remember it quite vividly."  He shrugged nonchalantly and walked around the room, putting a hand in his pocket and sipping his drink with the other.

"It's a shame you're no longer welcome in any decent home in Connlaoth anymore, though."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She chuckled.
"And what makes you think that?" Though she wasn't going to agree nor argue, she was curious what Maxxen thought he heard about her. SHe did love gossip- especially that of her own, after all. Even if it was a mar on her status. Who could really touch her if she ended up with a Duke? Though those ambitious seemed so far out of reach...
For the exact reasons Maxxen had more or less said.

Lion

He just laughed at her, sitting down.  "Because you can't turn a whore into a lady, as I heard one reputable source mention.  But that's neither here nor there.  I simply wish to know how you are," he said.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Better now with alcohol," and she finished her drink, and went to fetch some more.

Lion

He followed her, observing her now more thoughtfully, saying nothing.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She turned to him, still holding the bottle.
"You want me to fill you up, too?" she asked, half flirting, but also half biting. There was no hiding the bit of venom in her tongue.

Lion

"Yes please," he said, leaning in close to her.  He felt that venom, but it only made me smile.  He smelled her, feeling her body heat so close to him, but he made no move.  She wasn't as precious as she might have been.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She poured him a cup, then saw his look and moved to pour the alcohol onto his pants.
"Whoops. Clumsy me. The ride here must've been longer than I thought."

Lion

He jerked a little at the dousing of his trousers, his look souring.  "Looks like it has," he said.  He took his drink and poured it down her cleavage.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

And that's when she slapped him suddenly, an act that surprised even her. And her expression showed it before she dropped her glass, not even flinchign as it shattered on the ground.

Lion

Maxxen caught her wrist after his face stung with that slap.  He growled at her fiercely, yanking her close to him and scowling at her.  "What's the matter with you?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her hand shook in his grip. She forced a grin.
"I told you," she tried to yank her hand back. "It was a long road."

Lion

"Then why don't you take a load off!"  He released her and shoved her onto the bed, pouring himself another drink.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She fell on the bed with a yelp before sitting up with a dark glare. Brushing hair from her face, she moved to the edge of the bed.
"As nice as this was, I think I should return to my room now."

Lion

"This is your room, your highness," he said.  He brushed at the wet spot she left on his pants, and frowned.  "Indeed.  I'll show myself out."  But before he left he turned to her and leaned down, stealing a fierce kiss.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn