Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Balance of Nature

Started by Anonymous, October 02, 2010, 02:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Come on, hurry!" Called a deep male voice in a strange language which, to other people, save their own, would consider it to be gibberish. Two large upright shadows were cast neatly against the trees. "I'm coming, I'm coming." said another, much more feminine voice. Out of the brush stepped two large, cat-like people, Cat Creatures, the male, a tiger cat creature, and a female cheetah cat creature. The male appeared to be eager to do something. "OK, we'll try this one more time." said the cheetah cat creature. "Now, do you see those deer? Stay low to the ground and wait until I say 'go.'" "Say what?" "Go!" Without warning the tiger creature lunged forward, chasing after the deer which were just a little too fast for him.

The cheetah sighed. "There goes the deer...." her eyes switched from deer to tiger person. "There goes the rookie...." And her eyes switched back to the deer. "There goes lunch." as the deer disappeared out of sight.

The male tiger growled in frustration and turned around, walking back to the cheetah "I hate fast food..." "ALABASTOR YOU HAVE TO CONCENTRATE BETTER!" The cheetah scolded him. "Kalibri, those deer are way too fast for me." Their names were Alabastor Wulf and Kalibri Fayng. They were fairly new to the region, but were obviously good friends.