Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Clash of Magic. Excellent. (Penguin)

Started by Anonymous, June 26, 2011, 11:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Diana merely sidestepped the falling branch and brought a gale wind straight down on Mae as she sacked the Roc and absorbed the energy to restore her strength. "Levitate now, I dare you!" She taunted, forcing the wind down hard.

Anonymous

Mae could feel gravity pulling away at her already whenever she floated, but now a downward thrust of wind too? Great, this woman would just not give up. "I LEVITATE ALL I WANNA GENERAL!" She yelled now getting slightly annoyed she absorbed the aether energy surrounding her and kept her float.

Struggling against the wind trying to push her towards the ground she moved her arm. "It goes against my race's code--but since you dispelled my barrier earlier--you owe me one!" It was against the Arcsphere code in battle to touch someone else's spells and alter them, but this was getting out of hand. Using the natural aether around her and in Diana's wind forced spell she created an crescent shape of a shield.

She tilted her float putting the shield over her to protect from the wind and divert it straight back at Diana at it's full force. "How much longer can you last!? I can go for quite a while~!" She grinned as her luminous glow thickened. Her bloody grimoire still drifting nearby it's glow also thickening.

Anonymous

Diana scowled and was blown against a tree. She ended the wind spell and swore. She couldn't go on much longer, but she had a feeling Mae was bluffing. "Try me." She opened another portal and focused. Suddenly, a roar came from the portal and a small dragon, about 15 feet long and 5 feet high, emerged. The dragon's red scales shimmered and she said, "Oh, Blitz... Blaze time." Blitz the dragon roared and leaped for Mae, fire spilling frm his maw.

Anonymous

"This is really getting out of hand..." Mae groaned as she drifted back to dodge the pouncing dragon. She waved her arm up water coming off from the ground quickly compressing into a shield before her to block the flames. Mae pouted and rolled her eyes, "I thought we were suppose to be playing not trying to kill each other~!" She puffed in annoyance before backing up.

"But...If this is how you wish to play...So be it.." Her voice went from playful and normal to cold and bitter as she raised her arms up a strong energy filling the air above her. Clouds began to form in a circular motion above her as her luminous glow grew stronger and more violent looking. "I guess I have to dip into...The tempest spells..." Her eyes narrowed in anger as she glared at the two targets.

The blood dripping grimoire began to shine and wreak of blood as the sounds of groans and moans came from it, as if there were a lot of dead people and creatures locked within. Mae's eyes began to glow slightly as all the energy gathered rather quickly. "Back down now General...Or feel the wrath of my NoctoTempest...A large area field spell I have created and the more bodies it eats the stronger it becomes..." A devilish grin came upon her face. "Oh...And I have used it quite a lot back at home..."

The sky began to darken with the clouds as the ground below the stretching clouds began to mirror it's darkened sky. A few skeletal hands starting to reach up from the void below as the began to pull themselves out. One of the skeletons was drawn by a near by creature and it along with a few others grabbed onto the poor thing.

Their bony hands grabbing and locking onto as it yelped in pain. The touch of the dead beings seemed to be acidic as the creature's skin began to melt down to the bone as it was dragged away into the darkness void that was once the lush green field beside Mae.

The clouds continued to spread out towards Diana and Blitz as Mae still gathered energy the grimoire orbiting around her with great speed. "Back down general...Or I will fight you now in order to kill you..." She scowled.