Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fear hunts, too (OPEN)

Started by Faltroshish, September 25, 2014, 03:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faltroshish

Kilaanfaas was perched outside his cave smelling for his lunch, as he smelled something formidable.
He prepared to fly as he anchored his feet into the ground hoping to control the amount of force created by the sudden uplift. He went up, looking for the possible prey that he smelled prior, before, with great force, he swooped down to said prey ready to judge their worth...

Tak

It had been a hard day, it has. Ardeadai rested on the tree, before it promptly got incinerated only by his mere heat. Sometimes it was boring being so feared, so powerful.... it mattered not. All the better to you with.

He lifted shadeburn, smelling the presence of a god near-bye. He was quite bored, you see, he didn't know whether or not to just kill him and steal his power for father, maybe toy with him and make him spread the legend of the Almighty Ardeadai... yes. He liked that idea.

He came close to the dragon, moving a vine obstructing his vision. It seemed a dragon god. Young, quite. At first it seemed a demi-god, but that gave off the wrong aura. "Behold..." he said, in a loud, powerful voice; almost as if a whisper went through a microphone.

Faltroshish

As Krilaanfaas slowly approached the demon like creature, he commanded "who are you, speak your name at once" As he stood on his two hind legs going into an aggressive stance, he started to heat up his throat to release a wave of fire upon the strange creature when he noticed something.

He sensed something, something familiar yet very powerful, in confusion he looked at the massive weapon grasped in his hands and roared "what is that strong power, it seems like it is a god itself" immediately after, he turns into Ardeadai's worst fear. 

Tak

((Good, my young padawan, be sure to end questions in question marks. It's also a tad nonsensical to attack someone directly after asking a question, but I'll stick with it))

Ardeadai saw, he watched, as the pathetic little dragon encroached into his area. It would be quite normal if he was rushed by a sudden feeling of corruption, and it would be instinct to avoid this. He saw his six legs, the front two more like arms, and two sets of wings. He would make for good armour. Too bad, well... he looked at his armour, superior in every way.

He listened as the creature demanded his name. Disgusting little rodent. "You are in no position to ask such questions, runt, but you may call me Ardeadai, prince of demons. He saw, watching as what some would call a majestic creature (BAH!) stand up on his hind two legs, probably attempting to scare the threat off. He sensed heat, burbling up, gathering in power, in his throat area. He was attempting to attack him? He was the stupidest one yet!

But it didn't come. Of course, not! No-one breathes fire at Ardeadai, you stupid Narrator! He listened, again, as he watched the prey watch his signature weapon, Shadeburn. "Yes, it has been enchanted with the souls of 12 gods and goddesses. Don't make it 13, lizard."

Near immediately later was an attack, a psychic one. He sensed the signals, but he feared not. They simply came and bounced off of his magic helm. "Oh, you fool. My helmet has been enchanted with the soul of the goddess of resistance. Don't worry if you'd never heard of her, she's from another dimension."

Faltroshish

"Pfft, is that a challenge, against ME the great Krilaanfaas?" he exclaimed in a humerus way. "The 4th strongest dragon in all of the worlds, how could such a small thing like you defeat me?" shouting confidently.

He raised his two front arms/legs and turned his entire body into a yellowish flame, he continues "Well if it is a fight you really want I suppose I have ALL the time in the world, this shouldn't be too hard I did brutally murder the second strongest demon there is, hmm what was his name?, please remind me"...

Tak

Ardeadai listened at this pitiful excuse for even a wyrmling, listening as the scaly mutt said it was superior to the Prince. "The second strongest? I think you're mistaken, I'm right here!" shouted Ardeadai, claiming a statement that may be true.

You see, clearly giving a 'who's the strongest demon' for the demons is quite hard, especially for the family. You see, Ardeadai is a personification of the rage of Kirnadaz. This means that a lot of Ardeadai's power comes from Kirnadaz. If Kirnadaz is very angry, Ardeadai can even overpower him. When he's calm, he's only as strong as a minor demigod. Degrading, I know. So, depending on Kirnadaz, Ardeadai could be the most powerful, or amongst the weakest.

"You're overconfidence is going to be your weakness (He is quite a hypocrite), for I am the Prince of all demons!" he said as fire engulfed him simply from not concentrating on keeping them in. "You know, I was going to make you an ally, a useful ally in our ranks, all desires fulfilled. But now... well, I don't like your chances."

He laughed, fire squeezing through the gaps of his armor. "I may be a manifestation of rage, but I'm nice enough to give a puny lizard the first move... and the last words."

Faltroshish

"I would love a quick battle but I have better things to do then talk to demons. The last dragon that got caught talking to demons, well lets say hes having the opposite of fun." Explained Kilraanfaas. "Now, if you would excuse me I have to tend to my son, he has gotten into troubled again."

He extended his wings furiously and lifted off the ground, he shot two shocks of lighting around Ardeadai creating a barrier of electricity around him. "Please do not follow me, we can talk later if I am bothered. Nothing...and i mean NOTHING will make me kill my own race in order for you to take over the world.

As he started to fly off he spun around and finished "We have only one thing in common, we both hate the gods, so maybe if you killed every god and made us favor we would have a deal" He started to fly off back to thunder clamp mountain.

Tak

"Huh! Pathetic. Do you really think what your puny gods care about your communication with me matter in the wide span of our conquest? Pathetic. And yes, your son. I've been keeping an eye on him. He'd make an okay soldier. Don't worry about it, he won't remember you at all."

What he had just said was mostly just to scare Krilaanfaas, but it was truer than one would think. Yes, some young prominent dragons are being planned to be mind-wiped, to be some of Ardeadai's elite guard. It was quite horrendous, the early stages.

The dragon lifted off from the ground with what some would call might wings. Ardeadai kills those 'some'. "How funny. A silly little degenerate like you is trying to get me out of the way. How cute! I think I'll present you with a bowtie and give you to Stygia. And whoever said you had to do the killing yourself? You'll simply give me information on who to kill and who may be of use and you'll live eternally in my fathers dimension. You're pathetic."

He did laugh, actually, laughing at this 6-legged degenerate lizard with a miserable excuse for wings. A god? Whoever calls this guy a god must be nuts.

Faltroshish

As Krilaanfaas was zooming up to the mountain he heard Ardeadai begin talking,after he listened to the entire conversation he said "I'm sorry, I'm not for use but i am for rent, if you can give me a reason to help you without insulting me then it wouldn't hurt doing some dirty work. Besides the chief is all nice in areas.

As Krilaanfaas awaited a result in Ardeadai he started to get a scent, a scent of fear, his favorite. As he sensed villages running for their life.  He sensed a powerful, somewhat like a dragon but blessed (or cursed) with demonic power.

Krilaanfaas looked at Ardeadai and questioned "Is that you bidding? Anyway I will might be interested in some work you have for me on one condition, you leave my son be that is all i have to ask." He prepared to fly to the nearby village to take the gold from this so called "dragon".

Tak

The dragon that Krilaanfaas had sensed was a loose minion, a controlled dragon that had was simply meant to cause chaos. The idea was simple enough; make weak dragons and demons attack settlements, make them claim they're the strongest of the demonic horde. They'll be killed by a brave knight of some sort, the news will spread and soon everyone will underestimate Ardeadai, and his father.

"Yes, that is my bidding, and do not interfere. Wait- no. I guess you stopping him won't really do anything. But come here nonetheless, I have, as you put it, 'work'. Do it, and you will be spared at the time of our judgement; if you do not, than say goodbye to your beloved son. What do you say? The task isn't too... laborious."

He grinned, although this couldn't be seen from under his mask. It was an evil grin. The plan was quite simple; extort him into becoming, say, a family pet. Sure, it was possible to both save his son and his freedom... but not likely.

((Don't worry, it's perfectly possible. The decision now could alter your character forever))

Faltroshish

He was lost in deep thought until his answered "I agree to nothing until I have heard the work that you have asked me to do" He prepared to wait for an answer from Ardeadai when he added "I want  gold, the amount of gold depends on the work you have in mind."

He sensed something underground so he got his yellow flaming mace at the end of his tail and hit it into the ground in front of him. His front two arms attempted ripped the creature from underneath the ground, it was fluffy, kind of like a sheep. He lifted it out and look at it. "Why would a sheep be underground?"

Krilaanfaas lifted the tiny sheep up to his face and roared extremely loud in its face, the sheep struggled and tried to run, Krilaanfaas sighed "one day" he mumbled miserably. He looked back at Ardeadai while shoving the entire sheep in his mouth, when he swallowed it he explained "I am most likely to accept your request since you are brave, but I will only do so much without reward"

As Krilaanfaas slowly lifted his left wing he said while in pain "And if you knew how to someway heal my wound above my wing I would be grateful" He patiently awaited a response as he flew up onto a nearby tree, when he thought out loud "What are you afraid of?"

Tak

Ardeadai wasn't too pleased by this petty dragon. "You will get a reward greater than gold, your life.  You don't deserve, nor will receive, any amount of gold, and for a good reason; It is because you simply do not deserve it. There is good reason, though, good reason. As I have said, although it went over your ignorant head, comply or you'll find your son dead."

He was pleased, pleased with his threat. "I don't care about your pathetic underground sheep, nor how brave, I am. I don't care about your gold, nor your wing, nor my fears, for I have none! I will tell you what I require of you. You shall be put your place, a pathetic dragon. A pet. Yes, a pet, more than what you deserve. Not just a pet, but also a gift. I wouldn't expect you to understand, not a mere immortal like you."

Ardeadai's fist came up, to a level near his neck. It pressured inward, squeezing the butterfly which was at the wrong place and the wrong time. Extreme amounts of light came out of the gaps in his fingers, burning near-everything that just so happened to be in the way, the light caused by the sheer pressure of all of those atoms, all of those fundamental particles of the butterfly being pushed into the size of a grain of sand, before the hand was moved up, allowing a breath to make the wind take it through the aether that is...

which is particularly strange when you realize Ardeadai couldn't have possibly breathed on it, with his helmet on and such. But he was a demon, logic mattered not. "So say yes before I'll be forced to turn your insides out and make even that butterfly, or what's left, pity you."

Faltroshish

Krilaanfaas listen and then finally gave up "I cannot win in words, nor can I win 13 against one." He leaped off the tree and landed in front of Ardeadai, as he stood tall he said "I have no choice but to do your task, and become a what you say to be as a "pet". Krilaanfaas grunted and started to cook the sheep inside his stomach.

When he finished he looked back at Ardeadai and finished with "I will do you granting may whatever it is. Now what is it so I am not caught out of place." He started clawing at the ground where the sheep was still wondering why a sheep was there and said "Did you put that sheep there?" half asking Ardeadai the other half himself.

Tak

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. But putting a sheep underground is a mad thing to do, and I'm not mad, so I only have one question...-"

He clicked his fingers in uffish though, a bright grain of sand expanding into butterfly figure, with demonic patterns of black and red scribbled on it, as if a 5 year old had a tad of a crayon overload. Of all the things, including world domination and marriage, primarily in that order, sometimes it's the little things that count.

"Why the hell did you put that sheep underground?"
[FIN]