Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

>.> Your shiny beauty finally seduced me...

Started by Anonymous, October 25, 2009, 01:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Alright, I caved. <___< Even though I'm working practically non-stop on my own RPG right now I couldn't resist the siren's lure of a working, active high-fantasy RPG any longer. Especially one that is open, easy, and friendly like this one. ;-;

I've tumbled and tripped over this site so many times over the years it isn't funny. Then, of course, every time the urge would hit I'd forget where I found it and go around in circles to sites that have up and disappeared on me or just didn't have enough people interested in it anymore.

I keep trying to remind myself there is too much work to do, but then I also remember that ya'll don't seem to strangle people for shorter posts and quick-fluid style RP and I feel all relaxed. It doesn't have to be perfect, you know? Just fun!

Anyway, I go by Lettuce. Or Sage, which is seriously actually my real name, but it is still a green leafy plant. >_> I'm original/just that damn cool.

I've traditionally played (and ran for a few years) high-fantasy RPGs with Harvest Moonian philosophy. If you don't get that, don't worry. I love fantasy. I eat fantasy novels for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I play fantasy MMORPGs. I name my pets after fantasy characters. But, somehow, I still end up doing pretty well in reality too. xD

I am a medical student, so my free time is sort of... shifty. I'm learning, slowly, how to catch babies. Hopefully I will finish up my phD - my goal is not only to become a Certified Nurse Practitioner, but also become a professor in the future. I don't know of any other RPing, fantasy-minded medical professors, but I love making my own adventures anyway. ^__^ Still, if I disappear from time to time know that I do care, but the sheer expense of these schools require I give them the proper time and respect my classes need. Trust me, flunking out of a class is NOT FUN.

I'm pretty chattery and really friendly, not swayed by public pressure, and looking to make my way through the world through adventures, good friendships, and lots of learning. Oh, and eventually finding peace and growth with my ex-mate. Do not ask me about relationship things. o_______o Your ears will fall off even though I have sworn myself to being private and secret with such things. See? I'm at it again! Gah! *runs away*

:D Also, purple is one of my favorite colors (after green... haha, get it...? Sage...? Green...? ... yeah... XD) so I absolutely love this site. *rolls around in the sheer joy of it*

Oh, and if you have any animal/plant talk feel free to hit me up anytime. I was a biology student (can you tell I love being a student?) before I switched to med school, so I will go on passionately for HOURS about ecology and basic biological tenets of various flora and fauna. ;D I also love sushi and finally learned how to make it myself. Oh, and green and mint tea. *wanders off*

Anonymous

Well...I'm Shizzy. I'm...mysterious! Yeah. Let's go with that! It looks like you've already got a good handle on things, you seem to have read up on a lot of things already so I don't think I need to point you toward anything! Well then! I hope you have fun here and that it doesn't cause you to flunk out of school because that would just be bad. Very very bad. Let's not have that happen!

I hope I get to RP with you, because you're interested in being a trader and well...I've got stuff like that going on too >_>

Ahem!

SO! Welcome!

Anonymous

Hey, welcome to SotE!  You sound really interesting.  ^^  I may have to ask you for fantasy recommendations, as I have not read enough.

I'm Sam.  I'm on the newer side myself and also a longtime lurker (and student, so I feel you there).

Hit me up if you'd ever like to RP, though I'm going to be pretty busy this week.  I'm working on a Moraki desert clan that raids caravans, so, uh, that could be cool.

Welcome, again.

Anonymous

PURPLE PWNS!!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

>.>;; uh, yeah. Now that that is out of my system. <3

Hey there! Welcome to SotE!! I am surprised as having the medical profession you still find time for stuff. I weaseled out of medicine under the pretext of not being able to do anything else in life if i did. lol. it just seems that much work! but hey, kudos to you.

I like your name and alias accordingly! Looking forward to RPing with you!

Anonymous

PURPLE PWNS!!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

>.>;; uh, yeah. Now that that is out of my system. <3

Hey there! Welcome to SotE!! I am surprised as having the medical profession you still find time for stuff. I weaseled out of medicine under the pretext of not being able to do anything else in life if i did. lol. it just seems that much work! but hey, kudos to you.

I like your name and alias accordingly! Looking forward to RPing with you!