Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Look, look! Someone interesting has arrived!~

Started by Anonymous, October 26, 2009, 06:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

x3 Hellooo.~ I'm, ah, Cherrybite. The cherry that talks. I'm a magical cherry, so you can take one -small- bite from me. If you eat me whole, then, well. I'll be gone.

..Anyways, uh. I finall decided to join this place. I used to think it was too cluttered, and too scary, but then I just decided that it wasn't. Yes, just like that. :3 So I acted on it, and I'm already very excited. <3 I haven't RPed on an actual forum in a while, and I've been feeling deprived.

So, anyways. Yes. Like my title says, I'm an interesting person. ..Even if I'm not, right now, I can be better! DD: I just, uh... I dunno. Lost my thought, > <;

Oh, I also decided to join this place, because I thought: Okay, it's been around for nine years, almost ten. There has to be a -huge- amount of people there. I'll never get bored, omigod!~ <3333

Then I raced over. :3 And yes, I plan to RP with at least 3/4 of the member's here. ..Give or take. D:

So, uhm. I guess that's all.~ I hope you're as excited to have me, as I am you guys. ;o; And I promise to not leave, suddenly and out of nowhere.

<3

Lion

Hey there, Cherry! *feels odd using that name*
O.o.o.O.....

^^ Just kidding.  Welcome to SotE!  I'm Lion, just your friendly neighborhood giant kitty.  I think you'll be a great addition to the SotE community.

Have a great time here!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Hey! I'm Kyuubi...nice to meet you! :3
If you're bored, I'm on almost every day and will RP with you.

Anonymous

Hello, the names Hachen and I'd be happy to RP anytime you want.

Anonymous

Howdy! ^__^

I noticed you joined a character to Connlaoth and I have a mordecai (Hek-Akiz) who's there! Yaaaay!

It's always nice to see new characters into cities instead of wandering.

Welcome to SotE!

Anonymous

Oh, Connlaothans.  I need to play one.  >_</)  

Welcome, anyway.  I'm sure I'll see you around.  :)

Anonymous

Hi, there. I... am Zero. I don'y have much to say except Welcome to SotE!

Anonymous

Hey There Cherry~!

It would seem your joining predicament and mine was exactly the same. The site does seem intimidating from afar, but trust me, once you join, everyone here is great at making you feel right at home! and its a lot of fun!

So jump right in and don't shy away from poking anyone for an RP. <3 And whatever you do, don't forget to have fun!!! :D