Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hiiiii

Started by Anonymous, October 25, 2009, 02:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hi everyone!

I'm sitting next to Draco at the moment! She's a lazy person and won't help me! -Eyes her-

I'm still fairly new to this style of Role-Play. Not entirely sure on where to start here :)

Anonymous

Welcome Yasi! I am Shizzy! Scary thought, I'm about a half an hour away from Draccy. *Spooky fingers* I'd like to welcome you myself to SotE! I hope you like it here, and she says that you need some help!

Take a look at The Rules first of all if you want to know some of the house rules. Then if you need to get more information about the world, take a look at The World of SotE; A Brief Introduction for basic information. There's a link to the Wiki in there as well for some more detailed information, but it's mostly incomplete.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and I or anyone with a Pink or Purple name would love to help. Draccy has a purple name.

Anonymous

Shhhhh.

D8 if you hadn't mentioned that she would have never noticed. *hides purple name*

Anonymous

Thank you very much!

You're half an hour away from me too!...Scary thought indeed! :P

Gee thanks Draco :P

Anonymous

Gasp! I am?! Amazering!

Heh heh heh. That's right. Draccy can help you a lot!

Anonymous

Meh. I wish i had someone IRL i knew who had the same interests as me... T___T

Anyhooooooooooooooooo! Welcome aboard Yasi~! Or shall i call you Patches...? :heart:

Anonymous

Ah!  Hi, that's so cool.  :)  Welcome to the site.  I have a real-life friend who roleplays, but we've become more LARP buddies than forum... seeing each other on forums just reminds us of all the schoolwork we ought to be doing instead.  Mood killer, really.

But it's awesome to have you here.  Hit me up if you want to talk or RP. ^^

Anonymous

LOL! Typical.
Welcome to the forum ^^