Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

[strike]Some fresh meat![/strike] A shiney new person!

Started by Anonymous, December 18, 2009, 07:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like snakes?

Yes
1 (20%)
No
0 (0%)
Don't care
1 (20%)
Love 'em
1 (20%)
Hate them!
0 (0%)
They're gross! (me: Why? They're not slimy or anything...)
0 (0%)
They're awesome! (me: I like you =3 )
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 18, 2009, 07:24:42 PM

Anonymous

Good day all! I'm known as Silver Snake in this lovely cybertronic world, though most shorten it to Silver. I was browsing the internet in boredom when I remembered something a friend of mine told me about. When I asked her about it she gave me the name 'Spirits of the Earth', though unfortunately she couldn't remember if it was .com, .net, .org, or whatever... So it took me a painful and troublesome five minutes but I found this wonderful place! I've been reading the information pages and decided to try it out!

Hmm... I guess I'd best give some information about myself...

As I said above my name is Silver. I'm a seventeen year old boy that enjoys lazing about on the couch or in bed and playing on the computer (or Wii if siblings aren't hogging it). Though, in the summer I'm more often at the pool. I'm a lazy bum and sometimes have to be prodded to post but I try to keep up. I use my neigbors wireless so if I suddenly disappear it's because she broke up with her current boyfriend (who lives there and is paying the internet bill). I will try to stay online through the library's computers but I don't often have a chance to go there. I've been roleplaying for a few years now and have been an actor for longer than that. I'm a Christian and try to be a good boy but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell you to 'turn or burn' (in jest perhaps). I'm also a bit more, um, relaxed in my ways. I respect and tolerate the views of others as much as I can but some issues I'm extremly stuborn with. Since this often leads to arguments I tend to stay out of religious and political conversations.

Um, let's see...

My characters sometimes voice their opinions in my out of character posts. It's not uncommon for me to respond to them either. I fight often with some of them.... Is that strange? ^^;

As for timezones, I'm in Virginia and as I type this it's 10:16 pm.

That's all I can think of right now. If you have any questions go ahead and ask. I plan on jumping right into this world if possible (it might not be... My mother seems to have a pretty full schedule for me until Christmas...) so if anyone wishes to roleplay with me just say so! I'll probably just start with one or two characters though.

Anonymous

Welcome! I wouldn't mind roleplaying with you whenever you get the chance. I am also new here from not too long ago. :)

Also I answered Don't care to your poll... since real life snakes I don't hate them but I do have a fear of being bitten by them, especially venomous one.

Anonymous

Ah, I just saw your post! I agree with you about the biting thing, though most domestic snakes won't unless you annoy them...

I have a Connlaothian character up if you have anyone to play with him. If not, we can play sometime after I get some more characters in here.

Xphy

Hi and welcome to SotE! ^^ Hope you like it here and stick around for a while. Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask around, especially to those with the purple and pink names.

Anonymous

I like it very much so far! Thank you! Now I just need to find somewhere to put my character... ^^;