Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hey, I'm new... I bring some charas

Started by Anonymous, April 04, 2010, 01:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hulllo there. I'm new, and I bring two new characters, for now. Maybe 1-2 more, depending. here (part one) and here (part 2) is a description of my general RP likes, dislikes, style, kinks, yada yada yada =3

See anything interesting and want to play, let me know. Keep in mind, I'mma be slow for a bit, as I just got a new job, and things are pretty wild right now.

Anonymous

*Wild Shizzy Appeared*

*Wild Shizzy used Introduction*

Hello and welcome! I am Shizzy, and I welcome the new people to Spirits of the Earth! The first thing I do is point people towards the nice and painless rules section just in case they haven't read them already. Then I also post the Brief Introduction to SotE to help them if they're designing any characters. I see that you already have characters in your signature linked to another site. I don't know if that'll be a problem, we have a big registry here that you can post your profiles to, that everyone pretty much does, but I don't think it reaaaaally matters in the end. If you're looking for role play partners, feel free to check out the plotting centre where you can post and advertise your character, or look at other people's characters. I would...like to note something though...your second part is a grand...kink list. This site is okay with sexual situations, and if you'll read the rules you'll see the stance on it, smut is okay as a secondary element. I'm not implying anything, it's just something you should know. We also have in the plotting centre the player limit's board which acts to show people what they're willing to have happen to their characters and their stances on different situations.

Well, that's all for me I suppose!

If you'd like to RP, there's a little flashing link in my signature. See how it blinks? Blink...blink...blink....blink...Ahem. Click on that and check out my free characters!

*Wild Shizzy has fled*

Anonymous

Hey ^__^ Welcome to the board 8D I'm Rina. I hope you like it here ^__^ It's swanky fun times. I have lots of characters and I am always up for RPing them.