Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello

Started by Anonymous, August 07, 2010, 10:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello, I'm Scattered Fragments but you can call me SF or whatever. I'm not revealing my name as I like to keep my personal information private. I'm still in primary school but I consider myself to be smarter than quite a few of my fellow classmates since I'm into academics while they're into music or sports and it just so happens they're no good at academics.

I currently RP at a Harry Potter RPG and a Greek Mythology RPG - I play Hera.

See you around.

Anonymous

Welcome to SotE! (: I was still in primary school myself when I joined up to this lovely place.

No one will ask you for personal information at all so you don't need to worry about that kind of stuff!

If you have any questions you can find someone ( pretty much anyone!) but those with purple and light purple names are Admins and Mods! We know everything. Really. Members with high post counts generally know plenty too, but if you're wary of asking players just PM your questions to a mod/admin  or even ask in the c-box just to see if anyone knows! (:

Looking forward to what you come up with. =D Hope you have fun!

Anonymous

Hi there! :)

That seems true, but I was taught to be wary of strangers so...

Yep; I'll make sure to do that.

I've put up my first character profile. I think I did a good job of it; my first character is a girl with a missing identity. My plot's going to be about her discovering her past, finding her and family and figuring out who she is.

Most of the information is in her Magic/Abilities and her Physical Appearance sections. Nobody knows who she really is... not even herself...

Anonymous

Weeeeeeell Hello!! I'm Shizzy! Pleasure to meet you Scaffy! Woo, you probably couldn't have picked two harder words to make into a nickname. Scatty would have been terrible, and Fraggy also would have been terrible, but I soldiered on. *Marches around* Ahem. Anyway, welcome to SotE! As Draco said, if you need any help ask those with the purple or light purple names! We know what's going on! As do members who have been here for a while. Or the Questions and Suggestions board, you can always ask a question there!

Whew.

If you need to find a role playing partner, don't be afraid to go the plotting centre and look through people's advertisements and what not!

Anonymous

Scaffy? I don't like that either. I'm picky.

First I need to sort out my claims and get an avatar and signature.

Anonymous

Well, I may keep thinking on it, but for now it's Scaffy.

Anonymous