Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello~!

Started by Anonymous, July 10, 2011, 09:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello there! I just joined SotE and created my first character, Sekhet Neptune. I've had her in mind for a while but never got a chance to really roleplay her until now.

My friend also joined, and she was the one who showed me this site! She'll introduce herself soon enough.

I've had years of roleplaying experience, so I'm no stranger to this. But I hope you guys like me, yeah? 8D;

Anonymous

Hah hah, welcome E...I can't abbreviate your name. It will be EW. That doesn't work. Eggy I guess! Sure! Well Eggy, Welcome to SotE! Nice to meet you, I'm Shizzy! I saw your character, very fancy and very shiny! It's great to have you join us here! If you need any help with anything (Or your friend does) don't hesitate to ask! We're all really friendly here, so don't worry! If you ever want to role play, just click on my sig picture!

Again, Welcome!

Anonymous

Baw, thanks <3

And heh, yeah, guess my name can't be abbreviated, can it? Uh, well... Eggy works xD

Oh yes, you have a lot of interesting characters. I'm sure I'll take you up on that offer!

And thanks for the welcome! Said friend will be on soon. Once she's done with being all busy with work.

So, yeah! Thank you!

Xphy

Welcome to SotE! Hope you like it here, and I'm sure you and your friend will fit in just fine. Also if you ever have any questions, or just want to rp don't hesitate to ask. ^^

Anonymous

Thank you! Heh, so many awesome characters from both of you. I think I will like it here, thank you!

Anonymous

Heya~ welcome to SotE! I'm gonna copy Shizzy and call you Eggy as well. xD But yeah, welcome, welcome! SotE is a super friendly and fantabulous place (spell check says that 'fantabulous' is not a word, but it is now...!), so I'm sure you'll love it here! <3 If you ever are in need of an RP, shoot me a PM! I've got a ton of characters and I'm always up for new threads~

Welcome again~! -hands you a welcoming muffin, then scurries away-

Anonymous

-Takes the welcoming muffin eagerly, chomping on it.-

Why thank you! Everyone's already been so nice! <3 And there's soo many awesome characters from everyone.. xD I think I might just make an open topic and let anyone in who wants in. I can't pick just one! [/end crappy commercial slogan]

Tally

Welcome! :3 Great to have you join us!

Anonymous

Thank you! <3 It's great to be here! -Cue corny staged canned clapping.-

Anonymous

Oh god you and another person have the exact same welcome title and I saw them both at the top and I accidentally clicked one twice and I thought they were the same one and for a moment I was like "oh god did I get so high suddenly is this even possible?"

Anonymous

XDD I saw the SAME thing, and I was freaking /out/ because I thought I forgot to thank someone or what-not... I think I'll try to edit my title. /Try/.

Heh, so I made my first board! I feel all nervous and stuff xD; And god, everyone has so many awesome characters, I can't pick any one of them *_* It's like,"Oh man, this one is cool and so is this one!" Kinda wishing my gal wasn't on the other side of the continent, but oh well~

Edit: And I now has a squiggle xD Hopefully this avoids some, ah... mass confusion.

Anonymous

Hah hah, don't worry about it! It just made me be all "Whaaaat?" for a moment until I figured it out xDDD

Psh, most of them can move around silly! Wanderers can get pretty much anywhere if need be! Which is what I'll be using to [strike:2c06o7uu]crash[/strike:2c06o7uu] join your thread! 8D

Anonymous

Oh yay, my thread shall be graced by your presence! <33

And ha, that is true. I just wonder how my girl who, uh, likes the water would manage to travel on land for a period of time. But I'm sure if circumstances were dire she could find a way. Cross a continent in four days? Of course it's possible!

Of course though, I'll make more characters, once I get more of a feel for everything. The necromancy ones sound really awesome, and I love the desert as well.

Anonymous

xDD Pffft, graced, you're just a silly! Relax will ya! We're all just people!

Yeah, that'll be interesting if she goes to the mainland. I'm sure there are rivers and stuff they can always travel near! Or...if she's limited to needing salt water....then hah hah! No travelling away from the waters right? xD

Yup yup! Make to your content! As much as you want! Don't be limited by anything! Not even fire! Seriously, don't let fire push you around.

Anonymous

xD I'll try to relax! But still, thank you~

I haven't decided if she can swim in fresh water as well. I think it'll be more convenient if she can, but rules of biology say that the lack of salt will kill her dead. Maybe her water magics make it so she just needs water in general? Noo idea yet...

xD I'll try not to let fire push me around! I'll just bring in Sekhet if fire gets too bossy~

Anonymous

Or she's a merfolk who just needs to be in water! Remember! It's all magic! Biology shmersmology! You'll find a lot of logics and biology doesn't matter much here! As long as you're fine with it, most other people will be fine with it! 8D Like...how you shouldn't ask me how some of my characters work. I don't know. B|

Ahem. Good! Don't take anything from Fire!

And I posted! I hope it's okay, it's been a while since I used that character, and I tried to write some reason that he'd end up in the water xDD

Anonymous

xDD That's very true. Hell, she should just swim in fresh water. And all of your characters are very interesting~! Biology schmiology indeed.

And whoo! No, I loved your post! Exactly the kind of thing that Sekhet would go for. First an arrogant bastard who has the nerve to litter the ocean and then antagonize her... Oh hell yes~ And he sounds fun!

Edit: Oh nevermind xP Thought my friend got on.

Anonymous

And now that the said friend is finally done with ~*~homework~*~ she's here.  :P

Hai guys!  I go by Rebel Mel, Rebel, Mel, or... well, I dunno, that seems more easily abbreviated than EgyptianWere in any case.  Like her I've been roleplaying for years (since I was eight!  So that makes... nearly eleven years!), and though I haven't come up with a character profile yet I have some ideas floating around, and I'll get on it asap.

Biology schmiology?  The nerve!  As a biology student and half-Vulcan I take offense to this... offense against logic!  Nah, just kidding.  ... Or am I?

Anyways, I look forward to roleplaying with you all soon~!

Anonymous

.. Shut up. It was a good name when I thought of it.

And of course, you Vulcan. You'd hate that. So much. NOW GO MAKE ME A SAMMICH.

Anonymous

Woah woah, are we getting sammiches?