Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New guy!

Started by Anonymous, August 06, 2011, 09:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Time for an awkward intro post!
Found this place through an LJ RP advertisement comm. (forget which one, I follow a bunch)

I used to RP on Gaia, but since everyone seems so focused on post formats, descriptions no longer being accepted for a character's appearance, and the fact that there aren't very many fantasy RPs that catch my fancy I'm starting to try to drift away from it. This would be my first game off of there actually, so I'm looking forward to it.

Anonymous

Welcome~ ^^

We're all pretty friendly here and we don't mind if you don't have a pic for your character so it's all good! (Though, I will admit I have pics for all of mine. XD)

Lion

Welcome to the site, mate.  Hope you have a good time here.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Heya, Groa, and welcome to SotE!

I'm sure you'll love it here! Ahh, I remember when I first decided to branch away from my old style of roleplaying - I used to be obsessed with making my posts pretty and suddenly, it wasn't about the actual story anymore, you know? But then I came to SotE - and its been a blast!

If you ever need someone to RP with, literally everyone here normally has free characters to toss around... Hell, if you ever need someone to thread with, just shoot me a PM! But yeah, welcome, welcome, and welcome! <3

Anonymous

Welcome 8D Yay new people!

I totally fail at the pretty making of posts xD I'm boring xD Fanciest I get is italics xD But! If you ever want to RP, I have oodles of free characters.

Anonymous

hiiiiii
weeeeeeelcoooooome.

*paws at*

Anonymous

A n00b? *eyes closely* Yep, a new guy! Hurrah! RP with me sometime. Really. I mean it. I'm desperate. I only have one and a half people I roleplay with these days, (that's probably my fault...I should PM some people) and my ultimate RP, Sky Pirates, Ahoy is dying a slow death, so I get lonely... so, of course I'm eager for new blood! I hope I've illustrated quite thoroughly how open I am to roleplaying with you. Just PM me, anytime, any day. You'll love it here. I've looked around, and there are very few fantasy forums this free -spirited, -formed and -minded not dead or dying. We are quite heart-thumpingly alive!

Xphy

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy it here!

Jahuty

Hey Groa, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm fairly new myself. I've only been here about a few weeks or so and only one character up so far. (Hehe fancy that ^_^") I tried to rp on Gaia way back when and I couldn't make heads or tails of the darned thing. Don't think I ever really settled in because of the crazy amounts of one-lining as well.

But any way, glad I'm no longer the new, new guy around. Hope I'll see you up[ on the board sometime and maybe get the opportunity to rp too. :)