Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Greetings!

Started by Vivi, October 27, 2013, 03:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vivi

Good evening, everyone! Or afternoon, or morning, or whenever it is where you are. My name's Vivi, and this is my return to forum roleplaying after about eighteen months of drought. Simply put, got a hankering to find some good old-fashioned high fantasy, went to a directory, five minutes later I was here. I didn't think I'd find something so detailed and active in the first day - chalk that up as a win!

So I'm just saying hello. Nice to meet you all in advance, and here's hoping I measure up!

Lion

Glad you found this place all right!  Yup, this place is pretty active, alive and well!  If you have any questions, let us know and we'll do our best to help out!  Have a great time here and when you're ready, feel free to jump into the CBox at the bottom of the forum!  Have fun!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rowan Archer

Hi! I'm Rowan, and I just joined too. This place looks pretty fun, hope to see your character in a thread soon, yeah?  ;D