And of course, to have lots of rp fun :P

Esthalia

Yay! My Lizzy is here!

Welcome to SotE, Can't wait to see how much you like it here <3

Not much else to say to you since I'm already talking to you on Skype :P

Dedtoo

Yay! I'm welcomed by the one who invited me moments ago! :D

visualspice

Welcome to SOE, Dedtoo! SOTE is a pretty open and diverse world of rp, or at least I'd like to think so! The owner, Rhi, set this place up in quite a unique way that the players really have a lot of control and freedom over the world and story (granted, so long as what's not created breaks canon!)
Most of the world, it's information, the rules, etc, is found on all of the information tabs up top of the page, but hey- if you got any questions don't  hesitate to ask! Also, there is a chat box located on the main page (at the bottom) so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here (or on the question board, or the chat box mentioned!)

I hope you enjoy your time here playing with us and again, welcome to SOTE!

Happy rping!

-the spice
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Dedtoo

Quote from: visualspice on November 14, 2013, 08:15:59 AM
Welcome to SOE, Dedtoo!

*stuff*

I hope you enjoy your time here playing with us and again, welcome to SOTE!

Happy rping!

-the spice

Thank you :3

I do have one question actually: I have a race that I made, and from what I understand, it's okay to use it for rps and stuff. But to actually make it official, and for them to have a nation of their own, I need to apply somewhere, right?
I probably won't, until I've gotten the feel of the site, but hey, plan ahead, right? :P

zozee9

Hmm... not sure if you can make it a nation, but you can make it official. I mean, there are people like fox who create races and then some other people use that race for some of the characters. And you can always just create a village of your special people!

Anyway, ask Rhi if you want a definite answer. >.>

Btw you are now a lizard in my mind (thanks to Thalia). Hope that's okay.

-Zozee <3

p.s. welcome. :)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Dedtoo

Thankies :3
And yes, it is very much okay, as I am totally a lizard! Lizard-man, to be correct  :P
(picture pending)

zozee9

lizard mannnnnn... i was gonna put up a pic but i couldn't find any satisfactory ones. D:
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Dedtoo

I was gonna too, but I need to find the artists again, and ask for permission to use the pictures >_>

zozee9

Paradox

Quote from: Dedtoo on November 14, 2013, 09:33:13 AM

I do have one question actually: I have a race that I made, and from what I understand, it's okay to use it for rps and stuff. But to actually make it official, and for them to have a nation of their own, I need to apply somewhere, right?
I probably won't, until I've gotten the feel of the site, but hey, plan ahead, right? :P

The only time you need something approved is when you wish to make something site canon and available to everyone for use. Otherwise, you are more than welcome to create your own setting and races in rp. I actually do this a lot and one of my rps is actually taking place on my own created continent (even though there is no section of the forums for it.)

Now, your creations could come under investigation if you're breaking the world's established lore however so do try to keep lore in mind when creating something. :)

Welcome to SotE, by the way. ^^

Dedtoo

Alright, no breaking the rules. As if that wasn't already obvious :P

Paradox

Heh. You'd be surprised how many people miss the obvious. *shrugs*

Pardon, I missed the bit about where to apply. As Zozee said, you'd send a personal message to Rhi-Rhi.

Dedtoo

Alrighty! Contact Rhi-Rhi when I wish to apply for nationness! Probably wont happen yet :P

Lion

Late to the party!  But here!  Have some cookies and cake!  And enjoy!  Welcome to SotE!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Dedtoo

Yay! Cookies and cake! *Noms it up*

visualspice

Quote from: Lion on November 15, 2013, 04:43:06 PM
Late to the party!  But here!  Have some cookies and cake!  And enjoy!  Welcome to SotE!
*nibbles on some of the cookies and cake that lion is holding*
|8*
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Dedtoo

Nuh! My cookies and cake! D:<

Bringer of Fenrir

hey people ne RP er here hoping to have some fun :P one question where do I make my character profile??

zozee9

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?board=156.0 Choose which place you want your person to be from and then create a thread in it. :) I'd recommend reading up on some of the lore, which can be found under "The World".

Anyway, welcome! <3