Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*boop* hi!

Started by yarra, May 12, 2016, 12:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarra

My name is Yarra and I still can't believe this site exists it's like a dream come true??? Also still can't believe one of the admins have an OC named Yarra omg

anyway here's my new oc tailored for Order of the Moon:
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20719.msg305978#new

I stayed up past 2 AM just to decide what kind of rp I want rip me

Fukurou

Ripperoni in Pepperoni.

Anyway, welcome! Your character looks interesting. Feel free to hop into any open threads, create your own, or message someone to start something! We're all really friendly. :)

FlowyWolf

Welcome! Your character really looks interesting, congratulations!
As Fukurou said, don't be afraid to ask for help or contact any of us to start a thread, and enjoy your time here!  ;)

yarra

Thank you! You guys are really sweet! Is there a place where I can glean more info about Order of the Moon? I read the wiki but there are some in depth questions I want to ask too

FlowyWolf

Honestly, I don't know, maybe you could ask to @Rhi-Rhi for more information or write a new thread in the Questions and Suggestions section.
I'm still kinda new here, it's only a month since when I registered here, so sorry for not being able to help you more!  :(

yarra

that's alright, thank you for referring me to the admin anyway ^u^

visualspice

Welcome to the site, yarra :D
I hope you have fun here and should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao