Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So... Hello, everyone

Started by Cuervo, September 07, 2016, 05:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuervo

That's quite difficult to me. How do you introduce yourself, anyway? Maybe with a little piece of  background? I won't call myself a veteran, but I've been in this world for some years now. It's been quite the long time without roleplaying anywhere, actually, but I feel like is time to came back. I've just got so many stories that want to go out, so... Here I am. I really love this place. The design (lavender is a pretty color, right?), the freedom. Probably everything. I'm gonna read every topic around in the following days, and will soon start making some characters.

I hope we all get along. Don't really know If I can say anything more. Probably going to stop as of now. Yep. Gonna end this introduction right now. Maybe. (It wasn't pretty original, am I right?) Anyway, see you around. Maybe we can pillage some village together, or something? That would be cool.

P.D.: I'm from Spain. I know is a cliché, but sorry for my english. I'm probably going to commit a lot of spelling and grammar errors every now and then, so hope your eyes can withstand them.