Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

`ALLO!

Started by Anonymous, April 03, 2006, 06:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

`Allo All!

I got bored, so I decided to post to this and speak now and forever(not) hold my peace!

I'm a girl, in the States, and I've been RPing for about a year now, in May. I RP on Guardian Forest, Beqanna, Dreams of Reality, Ancient Clanz, Yamaori, Tortall's Freedom, and a couple other's I can't remember. I have a friend named Possum, otherwise known as Nae, and I am her Duckie. xD

I am the 8th grade book worm, and I love handing out lemons. I'm known as MeMe or Springeh on other sites, and I'm known for being loud, and obnixious! -dances- I'm also very random, and I can listen pretty well. I am playing Mona right now, only her, and as you can see I jump from one thing to another. When I get older my carrer choice is to be a mammeloligist, or a phciatrist, or a mounted police officer. I can't spell, and I got my braces off Friday.

I am a very good singer (shh, don't tell anyone) and if anybody know's the play Beauty and the Beast, I got the part of Lumire, or the candlestick. I love to read, love wolves, dragons, all animal's in general, and I'm a weird, odd, person! Nothing more to add right now, so thank you! -grins and dances off stage-

Anonymous

Hello!

I'm a girl too! In Canada! 8D I've been RPing for about six/seven years and I currently RP at four sites. ^__^

I'm a 11th grade flunkee who should be graduating next year but won't be *tear* and I'm.. mostly only known as Draco or 'Jess'...Aaand... since you came here.

*Holds out straight jacket* Nightcandle said they were flavoured now, so... take your pick. 8D You're room number is going to be 01826335 so! Enjoy your stay! 8D

I was in choir when it was up and was an alto 8D I did a good job and everyone had to listen to me for our note since they always got lost. >.> I think I was in a play once... I was a gingerbread cookie in grade four..

Anonymous

What's with all the young people? I mean, seriously

Anyways, *Pulls out handgun and hands Mona a microphone* When the crazies get here, start singing to distract them, and then I'll shoot them.  :lol:

Anonymous

*looks around* wait there's a stage! *hide's from stage*

Hi, I'm Nae, just incase you couldn't tell by my name, and I'm also Possum. I'm also bored, though I didn't post yet. I'm trying to figure out if I should just join a topic or create one of my own. *ponders for a minute* Anyway, I to LOVE all animals, and pretty much like anything mythical or to most unbelievable. I'm alsoin the eith grade, and am extreamly odd, I must be the worst of the odd considering that all of my friends are odd in some short of twisted way, and I find thing's in common with al of them. Man, I'm one mixed up human. I to live in the states. I don't hand out lemon's though. That's just wierd, not that I should talk.

I love to read, write, role play, hang out with my odd buch of friends, or do anything that has to do with nature. I'm such a tree hugger. I'm usually shy around people I don't know, and don't trust people easily, and once I do trust you you'll wish that I didn't because I open up and you realize how extreamly strange I truely am. I have a little sister, she's half trained though. She was fully trained but she's getting some independance so I'll have to keep her in line. I like being funny, and usually have some kind of joke hanging around me all day. Other than that I have a huge, loud and embaressing family, and yet I love them all though sometimes I could just strangle them. By the way I sound much more interesting on paper than I am in real life. I'm on the computer WAY to much, but all the better for you right. THat is unless you don't like me, and in that case I'm very sorry and will try not to bother you. *looks back towards the stage and shutter's* I'm don't have stage fright actually I love to sing, and had a solo on stage last year, but I just don't like to be in the spotlight.

Rhindeer

Hee! Hello!

I'm Rhi, a college gal in the States! And I currently RP at two sites and have been RPing for almost 10 years. I remember the date I started RPing because I started right before the movie Titanic was released in theatres. XD

And I suck at singing. Ahahah. I love to sing, and my friend Maria apparently likes to hear me sing (she makes me) but she's crazy so she doesn't count. 8D

*hops away in her pineapple flavored straightjacket* Oh yes! And do enjoy your stay! <33

By the way...DOESN'T IT FEEL SO COOL WHEN YOU FIRST GET YOUR BRACES OFF? XD

Hehehe...I had mind for like...four years and got 'em off in high school. It felt SO COOL when they came off! *glee*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

We're both alto's to! We actually had chorus practice just today. Hm.. Canada *shivers* I would like to visit canada but then again I love to travel anywhere though I never get to, but it's to cold, it's to cold even here. I hate winter, the only good thing about winter is skiing. If I could i'd hybernate through it.

Anonymous

If you don't like the weather up here, just wait five minutes. Seriously.

Anyway, welcome to the site, looking forward to playing with you!

Anonymous

WOW! I feel loved all of a sudden! Hello all! A Stright jacket! I want a lemon flaored one! -grabs- Or a lime... How about a lemon-lime one! -snacths and puts it on with a big grin on- I hate the movie Titatic, I like Canada, (been their 6 times) and I love that plan Silv! Good thinking. xD What's wrong with teh young people, laddybuck? And YEAH, it does! It feels all smooth, and wonderful, and you can eat anything you want!!! YEAH!

Anonymous

Ow, MeMe don'[t feel to loved they just all had to come to make sure you got your straight jaket, and if everyone didn't then they just had nothing better to do. *pat's poor Duckie on the back* but it's okay duckie I love you!

*goes and sulks in corner* I wish I had a straight jacket there fun. If had a straight jacket I would get the wood flavored one. If your wondering why it's because I don't want to eat it silly, I want to make a crazy excape attempet that will never work.

Anonymous

How's about a cheap imitation jacket? Not only does it taste like wood, it is wood.

I dunno, it's just weird not being the youngest person in the group here... not by a long shot. But, hey, just enjoy the game. And put on the straightjacket.

Anonymous

Yeah! That'll work, and I plan on enjoying the game thankyou. OH, and guy's if something I say is very strange or odd and you don't know how to respond to it that's just becuase I'm very strange. SOrry about that.

Anonymous

You'll both fit in jus' fine *nods*

Hi, I'm Sola and you can call me Sola!

I jus' work, finished college, I only did a year's course and wanted a break from education. So two years on and I'm working part time in a petshop. Yay for me.

I live in Great Britian. I like to read, draw, rp and play on the computer.
I like animals, I have 6 rats and two rabbirs (all in my room!). I live with my mum and brother and between them they have 2 dogs, a cat and a rabbit and I'm trying ot talk myself out of getting two more rats. (I have the room!)
I'm taking karate lessons and that's fun as I don't like excerise.

I loved drama when I was in school, I was pretty good at it too  8)

I'm a vegitarian and an online cannib-*cough, splutter, choke!* I mean that's it. :D Hope to see your characters trundling around.

Anonymous

i'm a bass!  my girlfriend just can't get enough of my voice.  she gets chills down her back when i hit the really low notes. :D  too bad i'm afraid of being in front of crowds :P  i'd do more solos if that weren't the case.  but singing in a choir is oddly okay with me, so i just go with what works.

welcome, younguns!  as long as you're regular, few of us are extra picky about bad spelling.

Anonymous

Yea! I also have alot of pet's and I would have more but my dad won'tlet me *puts in dad's direction* Anyway, at one point I had 16 kittens in my house! Plus two fish, two dogs and a cat. But now we only have a goofy Newfindland shepard mix, my sister's cat, and my very own puppy Diesel Mechanic! *snuggles her puppy close* I lover him soooo much!

Anonymous

I posted! I posted! *jumps up and down doing a little happy posting dance* Incase anyone wants to read it, it's at Cerenis. I'm just so excited to start posting here!

Anonymous

Sup nae, nice name lol.

Yea, welcome, as they said..have fun, post and dont die!

otherwise youll come see us (Me, Nightcandle, Xxerth, Small Wonder) as we take you down the Amazing Maze!

where darlig will turn you into his personal play thing XD

Anonymous

Thank you! And I would hope that I have fun, and I don't plan on dieing. No. No,  I don't think dieing would be the best idea right now, maybe later, but I'll tell you in advance. Oh and it's what my little sister used to call me when she couldn't say my name, she just shortened it. I know it isn't very creative, but I think of enough name's for my character's, mine can be uncreative. *grins wolvishly* It's okay I wasn't planning on letting her die on my first post! No, I might just die of anticipation if someone doesn't post to me though.

Anonymous

Naughty naughty Aethyr! I can read small print ya know. -grins-

I like animal's, have a bunch and I WANT A RABBIT!!! But I'll kill off Mona if somebody doesn't reply to her soon... -gasps like a fish- She's in Reijh... Since March...

Anonymous

Hi, Mona, Nae!  Rabbits are so awesome.  I hope you both have fun, but really I'd like to make sure you don't do anything unsavory to Mona.  I just read her post and kind of replied...  ^_^  I'm guessing you don't mind?  I only get the chance to post a couple times a week usually, but things have been really slow for me lately.  I'll try to step it up if you need me to, but don't hate me for my infrequency >.<  It's nice to meet you!

Anonymous

So many peoples.

None of them, apparantly, click the shiny and delicious link in my sig.

Why?

I ask this.