Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello hello~

Started by Anonymous, May 11, 2006, 07:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

umm, hello. I suppose I should've posted this yesterday when I joined, but, um, yeah. I'm Amaronith, and I actually found this place thanks to silverstrings (maybe some of you have rp'ed with her?). I've never played in a forum based group before, so this is a first for me. I hope I do alright....  I hope that you'll all enjoy my characters (that sounds so wrong TT_TT), because I really had a lot of fun creating them (especially Zenidine, but I've had him for a while... he's my baby).

Um, anyway, that's about it. My character's stat pages are linked in my signature, so you can check them out if you want. Later.

Anonymous

*poing!* *tackleclingsnuggleadore* :D <3

Anonymous

Anonymous

Rhindeer

Whee! Hellooo! <3

Yay! Well, I do hope ya enjoy it! Because you're doing just splendidly (and really, there's no wrong way to do anything! *pets* We're very laid back here), and I read your character stats and whatnot and they sound fun! XD Whoo hoo for fae-like people! Rawr!

We'll probably end up RPing together at some point. 8D And I hope ya have fun!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hee, thank you! I'm sure Zenidine will enjoy robbing everyone blind. XD

That is, if he doesn't get distracted and end up stuck in a wall.

Rhindeer

Ahahah, yeah, that would be kinda...inconvenient. XDD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I torture him because I care. No, really...

Rhindeer

Hey! Whatever doesn't kill 'em makes 'em stronger! Unless, of course, it kills them, because then they're dead. >_>;;

Anonymous

We could always bring them back as soulles zombies! ...but then they'd rot all over the place, which is bad for the furniture.

Rhindeer

But maggots are so cuuuute~!

Anonymous

Only if you;ve never seen The Lost Boys

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"But maggots are so cuuuute~!
FINALLY, SOMEBODY ELSE WHO THINKS MAGGOTS ARE ADORABLE. ME LOVE YOU FOREVER. <3 <3 <3

...Wait, were you being sarcastic? XD

Anonymous

XD I never was able to see a maggot out of their realm of... maggotyyness.

Anyway! Welcome! XD

Rhindeer

Nah, maggots really ARE cute! XD And they are used in modern medicine to eat away bad flesh! <333 Yay for the humble, life-saving maggot!

...Now, if the maggot is actually IN something, however, like flesh...no, no, I don't think it's so cute. *cringe* But I don't do gore. I write gore just fine, but visually...no, weak stomach, and after reading too many bizarre medical things and watching the X-files with worm things crawling beneath the skin and gaaah... *shudder* But on their own, they are cute! I think many odd insects are cute. >_> Ants are my favorite. <_< But I'm weird.

The Lost Boys...I don't think I have! o__o

Anonymous

It's young Keifer Sutherland being really gay and vamptastic.

Keifer: I'm inside you!

Me: O.O I was unaware  this was that kind of movie....

but yeah. You should watch it some time.

Rhindeer

Ohoho! Gay vamptastic boys! Sounds like my kinda film! 8D I shall go check it out!

Anonymous

Yes! Throw in the 80's cheesines and you've got yourself a fine movie.

Rhindeer

Cheese is good. Yummeh. Cheesy 80s films are even better, especially when they have silly special effects. Ah, love.

Anonymous

Lmao. Two peas in a pod. *shakes head*

Ants make me unreasonably itchy. So... I spit on them and make voices.

Me: *spit*
Me: OHHH NOOOEZ! ITS A FLOOD! RUN FOR THE HOLES! WE MUST WARN THE QUEEENNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drowngurgledrown*

*a meanie*