Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello hello~

Started by Anonymous, May 11, 2006, 07:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I don't like ants. Spiders (who  are a totally different class of bug) are alright (which is funny, because I role play a character who is mind numbingly terrifyed of spiders, and generally uncomfortable around most bugs in general), and butterflies. >_>

Anonymous

Any bug that makes me itchy, I don't like. I don't like being itchy. It depends what kind of spiders. I like bees. Wasps are fun to kill... and... butterflies are okay. So are moths. Bugs are fun to eat though.

Anonymous

mosquitos are my mortal evil enemies. Ever summer I always end up with, like, nine bites on my person at any given time. So. Annoying. Bees and wasps I tend to stay away from, so that's more of a "I don't bother them, they don't bother me relationship.

Anonymous

Mosquitos... *sob* One of the ONLY things I HATE about living in Sacramento. Hot summers + humans = mosquito bait. TT_TT

...Probably a good thing I, like, I never go outside, huh. >_>;; *hermit*

Anonymous

I don't do outside either. ick. not fun. makes me very unhappy, bug bites do.

Rhindeer

GAWD. One Halloween a few years ago, I dressed up as a faerie and...wasn't wearing all too much. XD Short dress and a bodice. Anyway! I ended up with 68 mosquito bites. I COUNTED. My friend and neighbor, also dressed as a faerie, got 50-something. ALL ON OUR LEGS AND ARMS. It was AWFUL.

Ever since then, come Halloween, we spray ourselves down with citronella, light candles, and cover up more. -_-;;;; I haaate mosquitos. I used to NEVER get bit, then they suddenly decided I was tasty. Augh. Now every summer and fall, I have to spray myself down and sleep with the covers over my head, lest I hear whining in my ear.

It doesn't help that I live in a regional park with a stream close by. Augh.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Oh ick! That sucks! (Lovely veiw, I'd think, but bugs? Ewwwwwww) That's terrible

Anonymous

XD I never really get bit by mosquitos, even though there is a lake RIGHT behind my house. ^-^

Anonymous

Quote from: "Amaronith"I don't do outside either. ick. not fun. makes me very unhappy, bug bites do.

That's great!! Then when you move out here and when we kidnap Ami, we can all be hermits together! XD

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"GAWD. One Halloween a few years ago, I dressed up as a faerie and...wasn't wearing all too much. XD Short dress and a bodice. Anyway! I ended up with 68 mosquito bites. I COUNTED. My friend and neighbor, also dressed as a faerie, got 50-something. ALL ON OUR LEGS AND ARMS. It was AWFUL.

Ever since then, come Halloween, we spray ourselves down with citronella, light candles, and cover up more. -_-;;;; I haaate mosquitos. I used to NEVER get bit, then they suddenly decided I was tasty. Augh. Now every summer and fall, I have to spray myself down and sleep with the covers over my head, lest I hear whining in my ear.

It doesn't help that I live in a regional park with a stream close by. Augh.

Ouch. XD; Next time, come up to Sacramento and visit me for Halloween! ^_~ The October weather here is to DIE for. My absolute favorite month of the year; kinna cold but not too much so, and not many mosquitots. XD

Anonymous

Quote from: "Amaronith"(maybe some of you have rp'ed with her?)

Unfourtunately.... ;) (J/k!)

Welcome! :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonas"
Quote from: "Amaronith"(maybe some of you have rp'ed with her?)

Unfourtunately.... ;) (J/k!)

Welcome! :D

TT_TT ~ I'm terrible, I know. Amaronith already knows how bad my RP skills are, the poor thing.

Anonymous

you are not a bad rp'er, you freak. *loves*

Anonymous

I was only joking!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Amaronith"you are not a bad rp'er, you freak. *loves*

*lick* I can think of someone we both know that's worse than me, at least. >_>

Anonymous

Quote from: "silverstrings"
Quote from: "Amaronith"you are not a bad rp'er, you freak. *loves*

*lick* I can think of someone we both know that's worse than me, at least. >_>

ah ha ha ha, speaking of, I was so desperate for rp the other day I almost asked her. it was like "....So, let me tell you about this character that I created..." and then you signed on and I told her about the crazy seer nagathing I created instead of anyone who actually is fully formed. >_>