Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I'm new....

Started by Anonymous, May 10, 2006, 07:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey Everybody,
I'm new to the whole RPG thing, and other than a few dozen story drafts new to writing as well. I'd love to meet some people and develop my skills here so please help me continue the game and I will do my best to work with you people who wish my presence.
On a lighter note I AM INSANE!!!
-Azure Wolfe

Rhindeer

Kickass! RP is an excellent way to get better at writing! Heh, I started RPing in 7th grade and wasn't all that great with writing though I loved it, but once I started RPing, man, you start getting better fast. And not just better at writing, but better at character development and plotting and stuff! It's awesome like that. 8D

I hope you have fun here, aaand...you'll fit right in. XD Insanity is the new sane here, you see. Whoo!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Welcome! Welcome!

We'd be happy to help you get started. Ask any questions you want, we're here to help (Yes, I do speak for the entire site! :P). We're all mad here, so you should have no problem fitting in.

Anonymous

We i us err... me were not really all that crazy he just likes to say we are

Anonymous

Alot of new people joining recently.. especially ones that claim insanity.

Am i the only sane male who rps?

Anonymous

No... Your'e not sane.

Anonymous

Yay! I luvz insane people! *cough* Okay, yes, roleplaying it's lots of fun and it really does help with your storyline stuff and character development. All my posts are thought of on the spot, and from practice, I've been able to weave it into the character's history so it makes sense.

The only problem is...I have a bit of trouble in pre-writing.  :?  But...I've always been like that, so I don't really think it's a side effect. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "ZenMasterWalrus"No... Your'e not sane.
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Meh.