Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stage fright, ai-yi-yi

Started by Anonymous, May 30, 2006, 10:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ah, yes, hello  o.o;   I figured I should make one of these, since I joined and, well, haven't posted yet.  I stumbled across a link to the forum while browsing some LJ comm or other.  It looks interesting, so far I've liked the descriptive style and the characters and the world set-up.  I haven't had much luck in deciding which character I'd like to play.  I've done mostly on-line RPs.  Some have been over IM and some on other forums.  I hope to continue refining my skills.

...and... that's all really.  I'm horrible at intros >.>;;

Anonymous

*Walks in and pokes newbie then hands Devon a shield* Heya I'm Angel.................blah blah blah.......welcome to SOTE......I hope you have fun....and dont worry you really aren't that bad........

ummmmmm the shield is for the crazy people here..............

Anonymous

and caps lock.... don't foget that.

*waves to the newbie and sharply exits* Hope you have fuuuuuuun....

Anonymous

Hi, I'm Aethyr and I'm

GAY

Anonymous

Good to see everyone is making the new guy feel welcome...

You'll find we're all a little odd, especially in the welcome wagon, which has become notorious for it's insanity.

I enjoy cheese.

Anonymous

Don't worry about any of it. Just.. have fun. ^___^

Anonymous

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome!  Don't worry about sanity, I lost mine aaages ago.  This is all quite homey feeling.

~AngelOfTheFallenDead~:  Do you mean that as in I'm crazy or I'm supposed to use it to protect myself against the crazies? ~.^

Jonas:  Thank youuuu

Aethyr:  All righty, then ^.^

ZenMasterWalrus:  Female, I be female.  Just to avoid confusion for those who need to know that sort of thing.  I also enjoy cheese.  Probably way more than is healthy... mustbuymore.

Emoosts:  Thank you ^.^

Any advice or suggestions on characters?  I actually have one that I think would fit the theme quite well, but I'm concerned about one of his traits.  He's technically immortal, though his body can die, a new one will form at some point.  If anyone's interested in taking a peek at his bio, I do currently have him in play in another forum RP.

Anonymous

That's fine! Anything goes here at SotE. Some of my characters are 'immortal' too. :) i"m a bit interested, considering I have a new character and I've been debating on where to post her.

Anonymous

Yea, im odd. You'll get used to it kid.

hehe, i hope you have fun though.

Anonymous

Emoosts:  I see, thanks.  I've gotten the general info up in the Join forum, now to work on the character stats for SotE.

Aethyr:  Thanks and no problem ^.^

Anonymous

He sounds awesome! =3

JOSH, MY HAIR HAS BEEN HACKED OFF =D

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Devon Aster"ZenMasterWalrus:  Female, I be female.  Just to avoid confusion for those who need to know that sort of thing.  I also enjoy cheese.  Probably way more than is healthy... mustbuymore.

Sorry about that, my mistake. The only Devon's I've known have all been male.

Anonymous

YOU BETTER BE SORRY, WALLY XD

Anonymous

I leave for one day and come back to this????????????????

How crazyily werid

hahahah did that make any sense

Oh and Devon........It can be used either way...........although the crazies seem to be calmer than normal

hahahahhaha I'm really mental.......

If you need an RP partner just PM me........I have nothing better to do

Anonymous

Emoosts:  Glad you like.   I now have his stats available.  Haven't decided yet where to drop him.

ZenMasterWalrus:  It's ok, it doesn't bother me.  And "Devon" is the male spelling.  I... just registered it wrong long ago at another forum and it stuck >.>;

~AngelOfTheFallenDead~:  *laughs*  I see ^.^

Anonymous

Alright, a girl! Someone I can be all gay to and not worry about it!

Yea, I thought you were a guy at first as well.

Anonymous

HA! You all lose!

I've gotten into the habit of thinking of people whose genders I don't know as androgynous. Keeps one's face from being red when the 'chick' you've been talking to online suddenly reveals 'herself' to be a dude. Comes from knowing gender-ambiguous people and playing MMORPGs XD

Ok, gender aside. WeLcOmE tO sOtE!!!!!!!

Would you like a flavoured straightjacket? They're all the rage (at least they are in my head >.>  <.< ) and I've got more variety in them than Jelly Belly.

Hope you enjoy this little asylum of ours ^____^

Anonymous

Aethyr:  Ahhh.  Well, now with my avatar, hopefully people won't be confused ~.^

Nightcandle:  I'm sure I will.  Hmm... flavored straightjacket, eh?  How about blueberry?  Mmmm blueberry.

Anonymous

*pokes Miss DevonAster*

o.o

HOLY CRAP IT HAS BOOBS!  *dives behind a couch for cover*