Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stage fright, ai-yi-yi

Started by Anonymous, May 30, 2006, 10:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

AHAHA

ITS OKAY! *consoles Chiisuchina Mizuno* YOUR BOOBS ARE SCARING 'EM. PUT THOSE THINGS AWAY, DEVON ASTER!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chiisuchina Mizuno"*pokes Miss DevonAster*

o.o

HOLY CRAP IT HAS BOOBS!  *dives behind a couch for cover*

Leave this to the real men! :D

*pokes* OMG YOUR RIGHT! (j/k)

*glomp* MWhahahah!

Anonymous

*quirks eyebrow*  Hey, it's not like I can do a whole lot with them.  They're just kinda stuck there on me.  I'm sure as hell not lopping them off.  And if the sight of clothed boobs sends him behind a couch...

You guys are nutty.  I like you ^.^   Just be careful where you're poking.  Or I'll break out the exploding koosh balls  :twisted:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Devon Aster"And if the sight of clothed boobs sends him behind a couch...

*pops up from behind the couch*  HEY!  I'm a CHICK!  *grabs her own boobs and moves them around*  See?  I'm a C CUP!!!  *points to name*  And that's a girly name!  *name crashes down on Chii-chan and pins her*

....Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chiisuchina Mizuno"*pops up from behind the couch*  HEY!  I'm a CHICK!  *grabs her own boobs and moves them around*  See?  I'm a C CUP!!!  *points to name*  And that's a girly name!  *name crashes down on Chii-chan and pins her*

....Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Well then, what's the fuss all about?  Mine aren't big enough to be that scary!  *picks up name and frees Chii-chan*  Sorry about that.

*falls over laughing*  Man... you know something's insane when your introduction thread goes 0 to boobs in less than 20 posts.

*dies*

*dies again*

Anonymous

Ignore them they're crazy. I however, happen to love boobs.

Anonymous

I can agree there. Boobs make me happy. I, unfortantly, am lacking in that department. XD

Anonymous

Boobs.. yea.. they're good...

*pokes again*

Anonymous

*hands out fake boobs*  There, now you all have your own set to play with.  Just... do it in private.  *pokes Jonas back*

Anonymous

I *heart* boobies....

*huggles her tits*

Anonymous

IM A GUY AND I HAVE BIGGER KNOCKERS THAN ALL OF YOU!!!

and my Knockers aren't sillicon, they're COUNTRY FRIED STEAK, T-BONES, AND A WHOLE LOAD OF GC GOODNESS!!!

I am the super fat, super buffet destroyer almighty. I AM LORD FATTIUS!!! and as my companions on fat wreck chords say....

LIVE FAT AND DIE YOUNG!

okay, so maybe im not as fat as i used to be (thank you Rhi) but, I still am large! Mwahahahaha.

Anonymous

*pokes her back again*

Riiight. Well. I prefer the real thing *wink*

Anonymous

*laughs*  Ya'll so crazy.  I'm sure you do, Jonas.  Good luck finding a pair... or I could work on a gender-swap koosh ball and use it on you ^.^

Anonymous

KOOSH BALLS!

I LOVE KOOSH BALLS!

I MISS KOOSH BALLS!

I WANT A KOOSH BALL!!!

..... Okay, I've officially said "balls" almost a few too many times.

Anonymous

Anonymous

*hands Chiisuchina a small arsenal of koosh balls*  Here ya go.  You've got plain koosh balls and some of my lovely koosh bombs.  You'll find the bombs explode on impact, so be careful with 'em.  I usually have perfume ones, goop, quick-dry cement, itching powder, electric...  I'm not sure exactly which ones are in there, but hey that's half the fun!

Jonas, I only offered because if you were a girl, you'd have your own real set ~.^

...I should probably stop spamming up my intro thread, eh? >.>;;

Anonymous

Yeaa..... About that... Got a V-Gun? *bounces*

Anonymous

Woo-hoo!  I've got balls!  *runs around and dances with her balls*