Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Ello there. =)

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2006, 07:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hi all. ^^ Obviously, I'm new here. Call me anything...Elryc, El, Babs(yes, Babs...don't ask), I don't mind. Seems like an interesting and friendly place, I'm sure that I will enjoy it here.

I normally play tabletop RPGs, but have been getting into more online ones as most of my group is going off to college soon. I'm female, I love music, I draw, and I am a solitaire addict(even though I'm pretty bad at it; won 5 out of my last 58 games.)

So, yeah. That's about all. =) Whoo!

Goldie

Welcome welcome!!!!!!  It's definitely wonderful to see all of these new faces ^_^ 4 years of the same ones get boooorrrrriiiiinnnnggg....

XDDD

kidding!

I hope that you like it here!  I started RPGs with internet nearly...wow...8 years ago!  6th grade....it seems like yesterday *tear*  lol but just recently I've started table top rpgs!  They're fun too!  So yeah!  You'll love it here just as much as you love the table tops!  ^_^  I promise!  And if you don't....well.....it's not my fault!  >_>

hehehe

beware the insanity that is SotE, but most people just conform to our abnormalities XD or bring their own and add to the mass chaos!  It's awesome!  We really are like one big happy family and that's what makes the experience super cool.

And please post your drawings in The Studio!  We LOVE to see the other talents besides writing that SotE-ers enjoy!

Anonymous

Thanks! ^^ I'm sure I will.

That's fine...excellent in fact, I'm plenty abnormal. xD I love crazy places, it feels so much better than ones where people are so uptight!

Goldie

Agreed!

I mean, I like tea and crumpets just as much as the next person....but....I like mine a bit funky!  XD  Gotta mix up the fun with the prim and proper....save the proper for school and break loose at SotE!

^_^

Anonymous

Oh, trust me...there's nothing prim n' proper about tea. x3 Well, at least the things it can influence you to do when taken with appropriate amounts of caffeine, herbs, and sugar.
...eheh. We do weird things with our tea where I hail from.

Definitely agreed on that, having to keep yourself all sugarcoated polite and sweet...blech!

Goldie

XDDDDD

OH man.....that reminds me of Sweet Tea from the South....some crazy stuff that is....some crazy stuff.....too sweet for me and my northerner tea taste!  I like Blackberry Tea with a teaspoon of sugar in a 16oz. mug XDDD

Anonymous

Probably because I am from the South. =) Tea is not tea until it's diluted enough to see through!

That...sounds so good. I don't think we have that around here. o.o

Goldie

I'm sure you can find it!  It's just a liptons tea bag with some sugar!  XD  it's fabulous!

Anonymous

I'll have to try it sometime then!

...hm. I wonder what it would taste like mixed with mint and orange?

Goldie

you never know unless you try!!! I've mix a whole number of teas together and have yet to find one I hate!  hahahahha

tell me how it is if you get a chance to sample it!

Anonymous

So true. =) So far lemon + mint wins for best mixed taste.

I definitely will!

Anonymous

*walks in late*.........................................have we fallen so far that we must talk about tea?????

*Grins* Well then personally I just like mint tea....but we got some pretty good kinds from Montana (No Im not from there)

but anyways Hello my dear new friend, dont mind the cannibals around here (you might be too sweet for them, after drinking all that tea) and please choose your flavoured strightjack>_^

Oh and btw I'm Alex, Angel, Fallen, any other variation of my name, or Emi(my real name)

Anonymous

Hello! ^^ Yes, tea...

Nice to meet you. :D Straightjackets, hm? Interesting, very interesting.

Goldie

*nudge and whispers*  I don't really know why there's so much talk about cannibals..... *hides knife and spices behind back*

>_>.........

Anonymous

Ah, no big deal. After all, it's not like they eat people, right?

...uh-oh.

Goldie

oh no.....never >_>

Anonymous

Gold behave yourself!!!!!!

Lets make it even

*Holds out knife to newbie*
>_^

Anonymous

Ahah! *brandishes knife rather fiercely* Excellent...

Too bad my coordination's non-existant. ^^; Er...fear me, for I shall trip on you?

Goldie

Quote from: "~AngelOfTheFallenDead~"Gold behave yourself!!!!!!

Lets make it even

*Holds out knife to newbie*
>_^

What!?  I am behaving myself!!  *stabs a hunk of teriyaki chicken*

Jeez....I have a knife and you automatically think I'm evil.... --_--

tehehe, and actually I would probably trip on your too!  Fear us!  together we will make a tumbling snowball that destroys all of Serendipity!!!

Anonymous

I am so there! xD Snowball of dooooom...*waggles fingers spookily* Bow down to it!

...just make sure you do your bowing off to the side, you know? Squished disciples are bad disciples.