Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Ello there. =)

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2006, 07:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

LOL..........you guys are crazy

Srry for the mistake Gold, I could've sworn you were going to eat them

Ahhhhhhhhh well

As for the snow ball......I BOW TO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except my mother..................I'm scared of her.......>_^

Goldie

BOW YOU HEATHEN!!!! BOW TO THE ULTIMATE SNOWBALL!!!!!

and it's the LEAST you can do after automatically thinking I was evil *glare*  you should bow down to me and hope I don't turn this snowball around and smush you!

Anonymous

Hey, welcome!

Gold... isn't... evil?

Goldie

*stares at the screen in silent shock and horror*

.....why.....*sniff*.....why does....*hic*....everyone....think that I'm...*hic*......evil????

WAAAAAAAAAAAH!  *sobs*

Anonymous

I WILL NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Pats Gold and hands cookie* We dont think you're evil...Just unusual...but that's why we love you>_^

Anonymous

Hi longnamedperson...ZMW, yes.
My brain keeps wanting to type "BMW", I have to remind myself that walrus does not equal car.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being evil, Gold. =D You get to have secret motives, and a hero archenemy, and if you're really cool then you get a secret lab! With MINIONS. (a healthy part of this complete...er, EVIL! breakfast.)

Anonymous

Hopefully those minions will be devoted...nothing worst for the palate than a secret double-agent or a coward who runs away as soon as the hero comes...Some immortality helps with those heroes.

Now why did I just write that?

Anonymous

Hm, that could get confusing. A villain who is secretly a villain while masquerading as a minion for another villain...who is doing the same thing. The chain could go on forever.

I wouldn't be the one to ask about that. But of course, it couldn't possibly be from personal experience.

Anonymous

Sending messages to the original commisioner would be a pain...

Anonymous

you guys are crazy........................................personallly I would probably be the hero to beat all you guys............but that's just me>_^

hahahah yeah right I'm right up there with ya evil peoples