Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hi everyone

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2006, 11:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

New member here. Name's Rissa, though most folks find it a lot easier to just call me Hero. I'm used to both, so use whichever works best. :P Anyway, I noticed this game on a BRS game list and it sounded like just what I was looking for as far as finding an awesome roleplaying site goes. I RPed for... probably four or five years on Neo (Which, before everyone who knows the place shudders uncontrollably... I was there before the RP boards were created, and found a bunch of amazing players that I still am great friends with today), but after my old RP group broke apart, I lurked around various RP sites and didn't find anything that really interested me. My last Neo RP was probably... four or five years ago, so I'll admit right off that, though I'm an aspiring journalist/author, my roleplay technique is most likely incredibly rusty.

Aaaand... that's about it!

Anonymous

hello!

any confusion or problem sen me a PM!

welcome to SotE and don't chew on the chair legs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"hello!

any confusion or problem sen me a PM!

welcome to SotE and don't chew on the chair legs.

Curses... but I find those chair legs so irresistably chewy!

And thanks. ^^

Anonymous

Well, welcome to the chaos of SotE. I'm sure you will enjoy it very much.

I am quite honored that you chose me as an rp buddy first. :D Unfortunately, you chose my completely emotionless mercenary with hardly a care in the world. :P

Anonymous

'Sup Rissa. I was planning to jump into Jester's Void thread so I was a little surprised when I saw your post there.

I was like...whoa...that's not me, lol.

Nice to meet you, see you in the posts.

Goldie

Quote from: "Xxerth"'Sup Rissa. I was planning to jump into Jester's Void thread so I was a little surprised when I saw your post there.

hahahahaha.....I don't know why but that made me really incredibly happy XDDDD

and Welcome welcome!!!!  

First of all I would like to say that your avatar is awesome XD there have been and are quite a few TLU avatars on sote and nearly everyone has been touched by their greatness!  (even against their will....bwhaha.... >_> )

Secondly, don't worry about being rusty!!!  It really is more like writing a continuation of a story rather than RPing (at least to me....but I'm odd so.....yeah.....) I'm sure that when you start it won't be long until that rust has been scrubbed away!  SotE is great at getting rid of rust!  We're like...the rustinator!!!  But please don't try and use the site for rust stains in the real world...somehow I don't think you're computer will like being scrubbed against a toilet bowl ^_~

Anonymous

Quote from: "Demonic Jester"Well, welcome to the chaos of SotE. I'm sure you will enjoy it very much.

I am quite honored that you chose me as an rp buddy first. :D Unfortunately, you chose my completely emotionless mercenary with hardly a care in the world. :P

XD Zya, fortunately, has a long history with emotionless mercenaries, as the last summer that I ever RPed with any consistancy was using her along with an old RP buddy who always played characters of the sort. Besides, if you want the truth, it was more just because that was the first thread I saw where I could really write Zya in without a whole lot of confusion on anyone's part. :P

Anonymous

Quote from: "Xxerth"'Sup Rissa. I was planning to jump into Jester's Void thread so I was a little surprised when I saw your post there.

Nice to meet you too. Sorry if that thread was based on a plot idea I had no knowledge of; I saw it as a good way to get my char into a certain location. XD

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gold"

hahahahaha.....I don't know why but that made me really incredibly happy XDDDD

and Welcome welcome!!!!  

First of all I would like to say that your avatar is awesome XD there have been and are quite a few TLU avatars on sote and nearly everyone has been touched by their greatness!  (even against their will....bwhaha.... >_> )

Secondly, don't worry about being rusty!!!  It really is more like writing a continuation of a story rather than RPing (at least to me....but I'm odd so.....yeah.....) I'm sure that when you start it won't be long until that rust has been scrubbed away!  SotE is great at getting rid of rust!  We're like...the rustinator!!!  But please don't try and use the site for rust stains in the real world...somehow I don't think you're computer will like being scrubbed against a toilet bowl ^_~

^^ I'm glad you like it. TLE is an awesome movie, and an even better book (one that I've read so often, my personal copy is literally just a mass of tattered, folded pages with no covers or discernable spine).

And hm... I suppose I can see your point about using the computer to get rid of rust stains... perhaps I'll try the laptop instead. :P

Anonymous

Welcome~ :D Good to see another player joinin' in. I've only been here for a few months, but everyone has been terribly wonderful and nice. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.

Just stay away from the crazies unless you have candy to throw to them as a distraction. Seriously. XD

Anonymous

*walks in late................* I do that a lot dont i?

hehehehehehehe Silver whatcha talking about crazies???? You right up there with us........

So Hero....what kind of striaghtjacket would you like?????

btw I'm angel, fallen, alex, any other variation of my username you come up with, or Emi (my real name>_^)

Like other peoples said....you need anything drop us a PM......despite what Silver has said we dont bite

Anonymous

Quote from: "~AngelOfTheFallenDead~"*walks in late................* I do that a lot dont i?

hehehehehehehe Silver whatcha talking about crazies???? You right up there with us........

btw I'm angel, fallen, alex, any other variation of my username you come up with, or Emi (my real name>_^)

Like other peoples said....you need anything drop us a PM......despite what Silver has said we dont bite

You're all crazy, dangit! >>; I'm the normal one here. Noooormal. <.<; >.>;;;

Anonymous

XD Ok, after approximately 24 hours here, this place is officially awesome. You guys remind me so much of my old group that it's almost scary at times.

I really think I'm gonna like it here. ^^

Anonymous

Quote from: "silverstrings"
Quote from: "~AngelOfTheFallenDead~"*walks in late................* I do that a lot dont i?

You really shouldn't lie....it sets bad examples............naughty naughty*waggles finger*

Glade ya gonna like it here Hero! Maybe we can RP together sometimes.....I have some wicked cool twins you might like to meet.......as long as you dont mind the dark>_^

Goldie

Quote from: "HeroMentality"XD Ok, after approximately 24 hours here, this place is officially awesome. You guys remind me so much of my old group that it's almost scary at times.

I really think I'm gonna like it here. ^^

YAAAAY!  I'm ever so glad!

And you don't have to think!  You can just LOVE!  It's much easier ^__________^  we're all pretty much insane, but at least we're entertaining IC and OOC!!!

Anonymous

Welcome to my humble domain! I am honoured that you would join my ranks of servants!

But quick! We must be away and hide you before my nemesis, the evil Moosts, arrives. She will eat the very flesh off your bones. Even worse, she believes she is the master of this place, and is assembling an evil army to attempt to wrest me from my mighty throne! Hasten!

Anonymous

Quote from: "~AngelOfTheFallenDead~"
Quote from: "silverstrings"

You really shouldn't lie....it sets bad examples............naughty naughty*waggles finger*

Glade ya gonna like it here Hero! Maybe we can RP together sometimes.....I have some wicked cool twins you might like to meet.......as long as you dont mind the dark>_^

Mind the dark? Not at all! XD *Borders on noctournal during summertime*

Goldie

Quote from: "ZenMasterWalrus"Welcome to my humble domain! I am honoured that you would join my ranks of servants!

But quick! We must be away and hide you before my nemesis, the evil Moosts, arrives. She will eat the very flesh off your bones. Even worse, she believes she is the master of this place, and is assembling an evil army to attempt to wrest me from my mighty throne! Hasten!

NOOO!  Don't listen to him!  he's really the evil one!  Once you become his servant you can NEVER ESCAPE!  After a while his servants disappear and it's rumored that he...he.....*pales*  it's so gruesome I have to write it tiny....

HE DIPS THEM IN PEANUT BUTTER, WRAPS THEM IN COTTON CANDY AND SELLS THEM TO LITTLE CHILDREN!  *aghast*

RUN AWAY WHILST YOU STILL HAVE LEGS!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gold"HE DIPS THEM IN PEANUT BUTTER, WRAPS THEM IN COTTON CANDY AND SELLS THEM TO LITTLE CHILDREN!  *aghast*

RUN AWAY WHILST YOU STILL HAVE LEGS!

LMAO. ;.; I had to put that into a word document and make it bigger so I could read it. *lame*

Goldie

lol!  it's easier just to hit "quote" and then it pops up big in the reply screen XDDDD