Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

[Insert totally original topic title]

Started by Anonymous, July 06, 2006, 09:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

In my best Kermit the Frog voice: "Hello everyone!"

Hi, I'm new... but you'd probably already guessed that. And this is my newbie thread... hey, can't I think of anything original to say?!

...Perhaps not. :cry:

Anyways, I shall now introduce myself. My name is Twiggy, AgentTwiggy or even Agent if you so desire. I'm a member of this spiffy group called the PPC, and I hail from some backwards little island called England or something. Being a huge rabid foaming Tolkien fan, I'm a sucker for fantasy; and I do in fact begin quite a few stories. I say "begin" as it's usually the end and, indeed, the middle that elude me when writing. Though I'm getting better-- heck, I'm on the last chapter of a fanfic that I've been writing on ff.net, and that must be a record for me. :P

Oh, and I love Doctor Who. Doctor Who rocks in many ways.  

~Twiggy

Rhindeer

W00t! Welcome to the asylum, Twiggy! Hope you enjoy your stay--because once you're in, you can never leave! *lightning flash*

...Darn...that wasn't as nifty as it sounded in my head. Then again, I'm half asleep at the moment so my wit and <strike>non-existent</strike> coolness eludes me at the moment. Alas.

Ahaha! It seems we have opposite issues in story writing! I have problems beginning stories but have no issues when it comes to ending them! It's a big problem, indeed...as it takes me forever and a day to actually start something since I don't know how. So, I usually end up writing the ending first, then the middle, and then the beginning. >_>;; It's an odd system, but it works for me! XD Usually.

But yeah! Anyway! Welcome and have a blast!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Perfect! I can start the stories and you can finish them! We shall be like a well-oiled story-making... thing. :P

Thanks for the welcome! This looks like a very fun site. ^_^

Anonymous

Ooooh, a PPC agent.  Nifty ^.^  *waves "Down With Mary Sues" banner decorated with sporks and bleach*  I haven't read one of those stories in ages.  I wasn't even sure if the people were still writing.  Hope you have a lot of fun here :D

Anonymous

Agent Twiggy, I'm Agent Dillsbury, nice to meet you!

Though we are Agents in different lights, it is always a pleasure to meet a fellow Agent. Perhaps in a month you may call me Agent Geekbury as I will most likely be having a hand in with the Geek Squad.

Anonymous

Wow, a fellow Agent and a PPC fan! ^_^ I love this place already!

Thank you for the welcomes...es...ses. :D

Devon-- Yeah, we're still writing them. But the Sues are getting tricksy these days... you don't see 'classics' as often, with flowing hair and secret elven ancestry and whatnot. There are whole subspecies of the things these days. :shock: But rain nor snow nor glom of nit will stay these assassins in their duty!

Goldie

Heya and welcome welcome!!!  (almost wrote welfoam O_o ha!  That should sooo be a new way to greet people!  Welfoam! XD )

You'll definitely enjoy it here I'm sure ^_^  I'm a fantasy dork as well...and when it comes to writing stories I have great ideas, I start writing (after hours of deliberating) and then I just never have the drive to finish XD  hahaha....ha...it's bad.  But oh well, hopefully at one time or another I'll actually finish something and mayhap publish?  *hopehope*

And Doctor Who?  oh dear....lol.....they play that here in lovely USA and...I'm sorry, but I'm not a fan XDDD  But I can't really talk because I like star trek/wars, stargate sg-1.....>_>  so I shouldn't really talk at all....  ._.

hehe, but welcome welcome welcome!

Anonymous

Pay no attention to the Gold, she smokes crack XP