Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Lo.

Started by Anonymous, September 09, 2006, 09:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hi. I'm new to SotE and shall begin my fantastical adventures today! ^3^ ...or not. Not many people seem to be on right now... Anyway, about me, about me, hmmm... I'm thirteen and have been roleplaying for a good six or so years, though I'm definitely not super-fun-fantastic at it yet. >>; I only started writing in real paragraph form about two years ago. Be gentle! I'm frail and bruise easily! *dodges arrows of newbie-killing doom*

Anonymous

Urk...you've been going since you were seven? o.o

Moi, as of...three weeks ago...urk again.

*throws herself into path of arrows, then remembers that she isn't a newbie anymore*

Anonymous

Nooo! Nightshade! *cry* Dearly beloved, we gather here to say our goodbyes...

Mmhm! My cousins had been my roleplaying mentors for as long as I can remember. ^3^ Then we kind of drifted apart and I did my own thing from forum to forum and such.

Anonymous

Ah well, you'll have much more experience than me! I can't believe I only found out about RP'iing so recently...and so disappears Nightshade from the rest of human society forevermore. She will not be sorely missed, except on FFVII where she still needs to complete Disc Two.

Anonymous

Welcome to the game! I've got about six years as well. Though I am 17. So, not as impressive. LOL. Anyhow, enjoy yourself =) Good to see the site isn't going to fall dead after I join. Hopefully it will go strongly through the school year as well?...Asking too much. LOL

Anonymous

Nah...I'm almost 17, just give me a week to catch up! Anyway Siren, I may be popping into your thread sometime, if that is OK!

And I will definitely be on all year round :) This site has been going for about 5 years, right?