Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Y'ello. >)

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2006, 01:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I guess we're just wives to Karm, unless she did something very odd when I nipped out of the wedding queue to get some champagne and... somehow married all of us together.

Plus I don't think that's legal (nor is Karm's current position of 2637864 spouses, but... yeah.)

Also, I didn't cry. I screamed my head off. The damn thing would so have eaten me too if the lady hadn't taken me out of the pet-the-animals playpen doo dah. Damn... Goat of Evil!

Anonymous

;-; I'm not .... special!? *cries*

Oh well <_< I can get an annulment! Ahahaah!! ((...I hope I spelled that right..))

...Baby goats are so cute (: ..what are they called again? >_> Goatettes? Billys? Foals? Brats? Joeys? Babys? cubs? ...O_o; I don't remember.

Anonymous

KIDS.

x3

I remember well, because I decided that baby goats were evil, and since children are indisputably evil, it worked well.

Cool, we can get twin annulments! (I think it is. It looks wrong with one N and two Ls.) I object to never being the only wife. Everytime she meets someone new, it's all "OKARYMARRIAGETIME" and I'm stuck making the canapés. Ptch.

Anonymous

Y-you...don't..want to be married to Karms no more? ;_;... *BAWLS* BUT I LOVE YOU. YOU (BOTH) ARE MY ONE AND ONLY. MY TRUE LOVE(S). *Remarries - Oh, hey, husband! Haven't had one of those in a good long while - welcome onboard, son. Er. Husband. Man. Dude. :D Iloveyou? - and makes PASSIONATE...cookies.*

*licks Draco's toes* D: My bebeh. <3

Best way to say 'hello' EVER.