Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

>.> <.< Um, Hi!

Started by Anonymous, October 18, 2006, 06:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hellos!  I am teh ObsidianDragon, aka OD.  I have been RPing on boards since 1997, roughly, and I am pleased to announce that I don't suck as bad now as I did then!

I've run my own RPGs a few times, with some success, but after my recent attempt flopped due to lack of players, I decided to just look around for an established game to join.  Hence...my appearance here!  I have a lot of spare time on my hands, sadly.

I'm going to try to stick with a handful of characters here, preferably the ones with muses that don't like to up and die on me.   :roll:

Anonymous

Welcome...and hope you have fun! Don't worry, this place is never gonna die...as long as I'm around with my trident and hot burning brand...mwahahaha.

Ahem.

Anonymous

Hey...I have a character in a thread which has died, and I was thinking that maybe I could play him? The plot from my old RP was basically that there is a disease in a town that keeps spreading and spreading, no one knows where it came from etc.

It never developed properly, so if you're interested then let me know! I'll post up and if you're not interested then I shall commence deletion.

Anonymous

YOUR ICON! woohoo! I will love you....forever.

erm...

I mean....Velcome! ^_^