Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hey guys.

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2006, 09:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I've joined SOTE off and on for several years now... a friend gave me the url, and was like, "Check this out!!"

So, I decided to rejoin. Its good to be back, and good to see how far this game has come. Its the only game I've seen carry on for so many years!

My name is Wolfling, though you can call me Wolfie... I draw, and I currently live in South Carolina, though I was born in Colorado, then moved to Minnesota, and have lived here for around five or six years.

I havent roleplayed anywhere for many months, maybe over a year, because I can never find a decent place to play anymore. I think I've found the place. :3

Oh yeah, and I draw a lot. I want to go to the Art Institute of Charlotte. I know its boring, but if anyone wants to see, my website is Wolflingart.com.

Uh.. hi!

Anonymous

*bounces up and down*

Yay, Wolfling!

Anonymous

Quote from: "ObsidianDragon"*bounces up and down*

Yay, Wolfling!

Hi Ambey. <33

Anonymous

I would just like the time to say..

holeh crap you're good XD  i am going to worship you until your talent rubs off on me, okay?

And welcome to SotE <3

Anonymous

Wow, your art really is amazing!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"I would just like the time to say..

holeh crap you're good XD  i am going to worship you until your talent rubs off on me, okay?

And welcome to SotE <3

Thank you!  :oops:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Wow, your art really is amazing!

Thanks. :D

Anonymous

Wolfness! I love anyone who has a wolyness about them :)
Now I must check out your art!

EDIT: HAWTNESS! I love wolfy things *hug you*

Anonymous

Quote from: "Resalia"Wolfness! I love anyone who has a wolyness about them :)
Now I must check out your art!

EDIT: HAWTNESS! I love wolfy things *hug you*

I think a lot of the characters I love to play are animals, mostly canines. XD I want to join two kitsune.

Anonymous

Yeah! I love fox too. I have a charrie that is foxish but she is more erm present day than future or past like this stuff is I may tweak her to play on here but not sure yet. She's a florist/thief as well hehe! One of my favorites ever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Resalia"Yeah! I love fox too. I have a charrie that is foxish but she is more erm present day than future or past like this stuff is I may tweak her to play on here but not sure yet. She's a florist/thief as well hehe! One of my favorites ever.

Hehe! If you do, let me know, I'll join my kitsune, and we can play them together!

Anonymous

Will do! You can check her out at my journal anyway if you feel like :)

Elaine "Red" Garter

Anonymous

Quote from: "Resalia"Will do! You can check her out at my journal anyway if you feel like :)

Elaine "Red" Garter

Where is your journal? :)  And I'll be joining a male kitsune... I already joined a female kitsune to wander around as a thief.

Anonymous

It's the webpage that's linked at the bottom of my siggy my charrie links lead to it as well but it resides at:

http://vivianlangre.livejournal.com/

Let me know what you think :) I am gonna make it easier to navigate soon through the profile with links to different character's stuff. I just have to ya know get on my lazy butt and do it.