Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hi Hi

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2007, 12:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello all.  New to the site and very interested to get started.  I haven't rp-ed in a while, so I will as your forgiveness in advice. :)   This seems like a very interesting plot and story line.  What's the lastest news on what's going on?

Anonymous

Welcome Shimmie I hope you enjoy your time here. As for the latest news I know no more than you as I joined only a few hours ago. Happy RP-ing.  :D

Anonymous

Shiny new person!!

*glomp*

Welcome to Crazyville ^^
Please drive safely.

Anonymous

Thank you both for the warm welcome. ^^

Anonymous

Hiya! The current plot is whatever the hell you want! There is no defined plot (Though we have a few large ones bumping around, like Drugs of Temptation hosted by yours truly) and so there is no pressure here! Just make a character like you want, and then go ahead and start your rping!

I'm Shizzy by the way, Resident Spam Splayer and Plot Master Supreme!

Anonymous

Love your avvy, by the way, Shimmie... Oh!  And does Shimmie conceivably have anything to do with the dark tower?  There is a character named Sheemie in those stories and he's quite interesting.

Anonymous

Hello Osmosis and Shimmie.  I am also new and haven't begun my descent into fantasy.  I hope the best and brightest dreams for you both.  Or dark dreams, if that's what you want.  

And, another thing, to be new or to have not done something for a long time, I believe is wonderful because it means that there are no pretentions and no expectations.  To come into something like a newborn babe or reincarnated is more-than-likely the best way.