Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*moults all over the furniture*

Started by Anonymous, January 05, 2008, 04:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Er. Sorry about that. Heh... >_>

Right, anyhow. Hello! Nice to meet everyone. *bowbow* I've been seeing adds for this place off and on for ages, and I finally made it over (and ohmygod it's huge here! D: Big scary place to get lost in!) after a few aborted tries. It seems really interesting, and not-dying like all the other games I jump on, so, woo-hoo!

Hope to see all y'all around!
-Owl

hikaru.dream

Hello!

Welcome to SoE!
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :)

Rhindeer

Eee! Welcome, welcome!

Don't be afraid! It only looks big, but it's really pretty small and cozy here once you become accustomed to it! x3 So never fear! You can't get lost, and if you do, you will be found!

Or something like that. Eheh.

Have fuuun! And if you have any questions, feel free to ask! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa