Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

This is not an intro

Started by Anonymous, February 27, 2008, 10:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Actually, it is.  But everyone was typing "hello" and "hi" as their titles, so I decided to go for something a little more unique.

Okay, at any rate: hello!  I'm, well, apparently The Doldrums because that's the name I registered as.  Call me what you will.  There's not too much to say about here except for the fact that Rhi Rhi said I could join and just hang around for awhile since I don't really have time to RP right now.  But this place looked pretty cool.

So I'll stop rambling now and let you get back to your regularly scheduled program.

Lion

Cool, then I hope you don't mind if I call you Dolly then.  Any ways I'm Lion and welcome to the site!  Have a great time here!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

*makes a face*

How about Dole?  Like the banana. Which is lame, but at least it doesn't remind me of "Hello Dolly."

You can also call me TD.

Rhindeer

Bahaha! I know yooooou! *prods!*

x3 Glad you could make it, Dole! If you have any questions or need anything (aside from a million bucks, a new car, a new gaming system, food, water, shelter, the list goes on), I can provide it!

...And now, back to studying I go. @_@
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa