Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'ello everyone

Started by Anonymous, March 17, 2008, 05:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello! My name is Ali, and well, I'm definitly NOT new at rping, been doing it for about six years now ;D. Toddled on over from Daeluin, and am excited about role playing here, it seems cool enough.

Yes, I'm a girl that rps a guy, >> no good at writing with girls, not sure why, just, not good at it.

Anyway, yeah, so, here I am ^-^

Anonymous

You're not the only girl rp'ing guys.  ;D  I think I've played...6 male characters and, um...5 girls.  xD

Anyways.  Welcome to the board.

Anonymous

Thank you!

Haha, I've played, at different times in different places, over a hundered males, and probably about 10 girls. ^-^

Anonymous

HellOOOooooOOoo thar, Ali. I'm Ghost or cristina ^_^ Welcome to SotE! *starts tap dancing*

Rhindeer

Heyaaaa and welcome! 8D

Bahaha! I used to suuuck at playing girls, too, for like...9 out of 11 years of RPing. Dunno why, since I am one. xD Then suddenly I got out of my funk and now I have a pretty even number of guys and girls, though still more guys. At least, here on SotE. On RotE, I have more girls. It's weird!

Anyway! I hope you have a blaaast here! I'm Rhi, and if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to ask! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Anonymous

Your name is my name but not.

Anonymous

Someone got mad at me once, for not being the gender I played.

O_o Really mad, and weirded out, and horrified that I didn't tell them.

Anywhoo! Welcome to SotE! >_</) I hope you enjoy your stay, yeah?

Anonymous

Okay, that is weird. Did they start hitting on you or something?

HI Daniel *waves*.
Rushing over the ocean
Crashing to shore

Yay, haiku! Okay, now I shut up.

Anonymous

^-^ Thanks, everybodeh!

Pshaw, someone got mad at me once too, and I ignored them. I don't care, I'm not a girly girl. <shrugs>

You're name, but not...? 0.o

<claps> Yay Haiku!

Anonymous

Hey we have the same name! Even spelled the same way!

*highfive!*

And welcome. And I play tons of boys. And ungendered things.

Anonymous

Ungendered things? O.o

Anonymous

*laughs* Yes. Things that have no gender.

Anonymous

I know what it means.  xD  I was just thinking, "ok, like what?"

Anonymous

Ah ^.^ Well, like Fey creatures. Elementals. Things like that.

Lion

Welcome to SotE, Ali!  I be Lion.  Yeah, I can concur with rping guys better than I rp girls, even though I'm a girl.  Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here!  8]

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

:D cool, two Alis <dances>

Haha, ungender, that's...interesting. xD

:O Lion, you're my hero, you have a quote from Fable in your sig :D

Anonymous

No Fools your hero get it right

Anonymous

xD

Multiple heros, perhaps?

Anonymous

Tennant! *squeals*