Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I hope I'm doing this right... I mean, eek! Hello!

Started by Anonymous, April 26, 2008, 08:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Uhm... Hello there! My name is Jessa and I'm new to using forums to RP ^_^;; so please bare with me, I'll try not to act like to much of a noob ._. Erm... I'm pretty shy, but I'm gunna try to be friendly and talk to everyone! I'm really nice and kinda weird, so yeah xD Erm, I have MSN and AOL, my msn is meldawen(at)hotmail(dot)com and my aol is deadly lamb, so feel free to poke me and say hello! As for RPing I enjoy using IM, but of course will learn how to use this new shiny forum thing! ^_^

My character is Lazarus, a new species who is like a centaur, only part dragon instead of hoarse. I wrote up that application for him so... I'm not sure if explaining myself here would be redundant. I really look forward to getting into this game and getting some really good RPs going! I'm gunna read through the forums and stuff to try and get to know the place, again I'm really sorry if I come off as a total n00b ._.

Anonymous

hey hey, how's it going? If you're looking for an RP partner just drop me a pm. :P

Anonymous

I most certainly am! ^_^ Thanks so much for the offer, I'll be sure to drop ya a line so we can chat!!~

Anonymous

haha, cool. I'll probably be making a few more characters over the next little while, so you might find someone you like. :P

btw, *points up to the "Chat Room" link, you can normally find me there. ^^

Anonymous

Cool, thanks!! ^___^ I'll be sure to bug ya some time for a game :) right now I'm just poking around trying to plan a little plot, and hoping I'm doing everything alright ^_^;;; heh~ I'll be sure to take a look at your characters, too! And see if any ideas pop into my brain~

Anonymous

Hai, Jessa! I'm Shiny. I'd offer you my charries but they're all tied up (or will be soon) so for now, I'm pretty useless to you xD; I'm always considering picking up new ones, though, so I might hit you up in the future :3

You'll have fun here ^-^

Anonymous

Awww Thanks for the welcome Shinny!! ^_^ No worries, I know how that is xD My charas are always tied up on other comms :3 But yeah, bug me if ya ever have a free one ^_~

Anonymous

Heyaaaa!!

Welcome to the new revamped version of the site...which has so many clicky things! I'd love to RP with you too, so if you're free then PM me!

Anonymous

Hello! Welcome to SotE! Your character sounds cool. I am personally a big fan of centaurs, but I think I may be able to set aside my bias to welcome the pure awesome of dragon...ness.

Drop a line anytime you wanna RP! :3

Anonymous

XD well I'm glad you can enjoy the awesome dragon-ness! ^_^ Your characters are a nymph and a wolf humanoid? Both sound really cool, wolves are totally my favorite ^_^ I would love to RP, too! Are either of your charas free?

Anonymous

I also have a human bard, but I haven't added her to my sig yet! They're all pretty much free right now if you come up with any ideas any time soon. :3

Anonymous

Anonymous

Geeeewd.

As for reference, Liir is actually kind of tied up at the moment but I could always free him up if that's where it leads. Lyra would probably easiest to work with Lazarus, being that she's not always in cities like the other two and is much less humanized and cultured, just really curious and unrestrained from poking at people. She looooooves strangeness, so she'd absolutely have a fit of "oo, ahh" over the sheer novelty and newness of him in the first place. X3

Anonymous

LOL That sounds totally adorable!! They should totally meet up then xD I was planning a post with somone with Laz, so I'm just kinda waiting to see what happens with that... depending on how that works out we should totally get a RP going with those two xDD

Anonymous

*Runs and pounces* Hugs time!

Cool, a new species. What sorta stuff can they do? Oh wait, I shall just find the application board.

Anonymous

Oooh, Isolde, your charrie is welcome to join the thread that I'm working on with One Last Breath!

Anonymous

Oo, either sounds gewd! X3 I'll either join the upcoming roleplay, as long as it's okay with peeps, or I'll wait. Whichever is fine. I'm just eager to see this personality mixture. >_>

Anonymous

I'm not sure Laz' info is up yet... but he's sort of like a dragon centaur :3 he has a few neat abilities, too ^_^

er... I hate to sound like a noob but how does the RPing work here? I know we reply back and forth but... to what post and where? And who's expected to start? Sorry, I feel so lame xDDD

Anonymous

Don't worry- I'll start a post, and I'll link you to it, and then we take it in turns to reply, so every player has a chance to respond. And just think of it as telling a story, or continuing from a story, but told from your charrie's point of view.

Right, so the premise is...Kumori is wandering around the world looking for the meaning of life, and somehow bumps into Laz? Maybe Laz is being attacked and Kumori wouldn't normally help, but something compels him to, and they escape by boat to a foreign land?

Trying to come up with other plot ideas...

Anonymous