Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Salutations!

Started by Anonymous, May 17, 2008, 10:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I don't want to die Mia. The world needs me. I'm not sure what my purpose is, but I know it's good! Besides I thought you hated the film 300

Anonymous

lol, Mia, but those 300 were Spartans.

You'll just get killed... while riding teacups apparently. >>

Anonymous

I do hate the film 300
But the Spartans looked getting killed ^^

Teacups are the most awesome strategic defence either, the enemies won't be able to catch you to put you to the sword and because you keep moving they're arrow/bullets will miss ^^

And Woody, don't be a such a wuss, be a man. Maybe you'll get to Valhalla ^^

Anonymous

Man that was a strange film. All I can remember is "this is SPAAAAAAARTA" and the X-Men mutants!

Anonymous

It had a weird gimp-like emperor in it
And the guy who played Boromir (in LOTR) was in too ^^

I think with all our plans of world domination we should have an IC mutiny ^^ A load of our characters raise an army and attack on of the castles ^^ Maybe Connaloth, plenty of mages would want to attack there ^^

Anonymous

Surprisingly that sounds like a good plot (kinda random but heck we'll all random here)
We could could become rulers of the WORLD!! (of spirits of the earth)
I think Rhi-Rhi might disagree though  :shock:
But who cares :twisted:

Anonymous

Well we could attack but not suceed ^^
The destruction is the fun part ^^
As long as we get to cause mahem ^^

Anonymous

YAY!! DESTRUCTION AND MAYHEM!! IT'S A COMBINATION OF MY FAVORATE THINGS IN LIFE!!
By the way, how did you not like 300? ok the storyline was rubbish but the fighting was SO COOL!!

Anonymous

Well yeah but I'm more a story kind of gal, it's why RPGs are my favourite type of game ^^ And the Final Fantasy Series (XII's story is rubbish though o.O)

And yay mayhem,

Anonymous

I'll admit it is kinda hard to follow but still it is very cool (no spoilers please i haven't completed it yet  :oops:)
And the best final fantasy is DEFINATLY FFIX. If you don't have it GET IT NOW!
If you get it i might make you my second in command when i rule the earth. And you can have a country of your choice. (not japan. KILLER ROBOTS ARE MINE!)

Anonymous

I SO HAVE FFIX!!!!
It's my favourtie too, Zidane is so awesome ^^ and I love Vivi

I haven't completed 12 either o.O

Yay second in command ^^

...Can I have Germany?

Anonymous

Yeah FFIX is one of the better Final Fantasy games. My personal favourite is FFX but you can't go wrong with FFIX either.

In this plot to dominate the world, can I have Antarctica? I want to set up a penguin farm and train them to be soldiers  :P

Anonymous

I changed my mind I want Australia
For the following reasons...
- CAMEL RACING
- Stoned Koalas
- Parlimentary Control
- Kangaroos
- Kangaroo boxing
- To prove what a real knife looks like
- Knifey-spoony

Anonymous

Ok then we can have fights with your pengiuns, Mia's boxing kangeroos and my Killer Robots. Together we will be unstoppable! YAY!
And also if we are on a FF topic... who is are your fave characters? Mine are Yuna, Vivi, Cloud and Lulu

Anonymous

Hmm, let's see, Cloud, Sephiroth, Vincent, Red XIII, Vivi, Zidane, Eiko, Kuja, Lulu and Kimahri ^^
I have a few ^^
Oh and like Setzer too ^^
And Fran and Balthier
...and Basch

And yay penguins, kangaroos and penguins whilst we command them atop camels ^^

Anonymous

I'm quite fond of all the FFX squad. Zidane and Vivi are pretty cool too.

Anonymous

Wow Mia, that a lot of faves, though they are all mega cool (i can't believe i just used the phrase "mega cool". Oh no i said it again. AH IT BURNS)

So what kind of way are you going to rule your countries. I will have a iron fist and people  will learn to fear and worship me like a GOD!! MUHAHAHAH  :twisted:  :twisted:
Oh and they will have excellent dental plans

Anonymous

I will abolish the army and make MTRianism a religion with myself as the one true goddess It will be illegal to eat rabbit and chavs will bit smoted severely with industrial strength metal

Anonymous

hmm double post, is there a way to delete my own post? ><

Anonymous

lol hennjo, before you go on your world dominating binge you might wanna find a way to escape the inescapable void known as the krazi's stomach. >:3

... otherwise you could just wait until krazi's ego eats the world. :P