Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Salutations!

Started by Anonymous, May 17, 2008, 10:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Copy and paste what it says in the 2nd post into the first one
Then on the second post click the X in the bottom right hand corner

Anonymous

In response to krazi, your ego has already eaten the world. Did you not notice it has got a bit colder lately (At least it has here)

Anonymous

ah, a good plan, but I have no X anywhere on my post... I do have a report button though. >>

Edit: lol hennjo, then suit yourself. :P

Edit2: gah, this post has a delete button... stupid selective delete. ><

Anonymous

You cannot delete it if someone has posted after you. Annoying isn't it? Yes? Good.

Anonymous

meh, even before mia's post I still had no delete button on either of them. ><

(btw, isn't this a welcome thread... SPAM FTW!!! >< )

Anonymous

We kinda stopped welcoming Woody a while ago so i think it's alright
However it isn't me you should answer to. BEG WOODY FOR FORGIVNESS!!! BEG NOW!!

Anonymous

Lol, he's busy with work at the mo

I realied that I posted telling you how to delete your post when in fact me doing that actually prevented you from doing it...

Oops, my bad

Just PM an admin and ask them to delete it, I think they have that power
...They'd better have or it gives me yet another reason to overthrow Rhi-Rhi o.O

Anonymous

You actually need a reason?? i want to do it for funnsies. (is that even a word. i'm in a childish mood today)
*Draws sword* TO ARMS GOOD COUNTRY MEN!! LET US DEFEAT THE EVIL OPRESSER THAT IS RHI-RHI!! LET US CLEANSE THESE LANDS OF HER STINK!
Rhi will totally kill me if she sees this
On a totally unrelated note I created a plant for SotE *struts around proudly*. seriously check it in the libary, it's called fire-grass

Anonymous

Uh-huh

On Remnants I created a race, a planet and entire civilisation ^^
It's called Lanaes and the people are called Lanaerians ^^
And I have 4 Lanaerian characters ^^

And yes we don't need a reason to overthrow the oppressive Rhi-Rhi!
To arms! *Grabs bow, sword and mace and jumps atop her horse Sparkle*

Anonymous

Damn you and your more imagintive mind. Well fire grass beats all of that put together.

Oh yeah where was i? oh thats right. INTO THE FRAY MY ARMY! LEAVE NONE STANDING! *draws extra throwing daggers, a scimitar, a bow, an axe, four small maces, and a book on expert magic (For Beginners)... then falls over due to excessive weight*

Anonymous

You're like the Link of the SotE world

I have a theory about Link and how he can carry all that stuff right
His tunic is like Mary Popppins' carpet back ^^

*ducks and waits for bricks thrown by zelda fans for comparing Link to Mary Poppins*

...Oh my god mental image o.O

Anonymous

Mary Poppins would be telling Link that fighting evil monsters isn't what young men of his age should be doing. He'd probably kill her thinking she was a servant of Ganon or something

Anonymous

*Gets out his Sunday Edition Newspaper* Alright you spammers, which one of you wants the Lifestyle column beaten into them? That's right, I'm going to beat the lot of you so hard there is permanent ink transference. Like a tattoo but this is a lot more painful. If you don't line up for your beatings, it means I get to hunt you all down, and in that case I have a newspaper canon. And you all better start running.  :evil:  :twisted:

Anonymous

*sticks out tongue and blows raspberry and then goes into hiding*

Anonymous

*bows humbly in utter shame* FORGIVE ME SHIZZY!!
*Secretly plots to overthrow shizzy* (whispers) some day I'll be like shizzy and rule with a iron newspaper