Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'lo all. I be NEW! 8D

Started by Anonymous, July 01, 2008, 03:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

HAI everybody! I be Eli/Psychondriac/Renet/Junsu er whatevers, and I'm also quite NEW. Y HELO THAR >B Let me babble to y'all bout myself. DDD:

Um, I can speak some Japanese and I'm learning Korean, and I intend on studying abroad in Japan in spring of 2009. I adore Asia, especially the people <333. I love to roleplay, but I also enjoy just writing, sitting outside, sleeping, cooking, talking with friends, playing video games, and taking long naps. Oh, and another thing. Imma gurl. :O

Erm, I've been doing this roleplaying thang for god knows too long (seven, or is it eight years?) and I love everything ghei. <3 I've been roleplaying across the RPG universe, whether it's been Redwall, Human, LotR, wolf, etc... I always love to meet new peoples and have fantastic conversations about the theory of companion cubes and flying wolves (more things too... :B)

ANYWAIZ. HI. NICE TA MEETCHA.

-Eli

Anonymous

Lion

O_o *hides from Hyde*

Oi and welcome!  I'm Lion.  Have a great time here!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

I'm gonna be honest.

You kinda scare me.

Welcome to SotE. <3

Anonymous

Honesty is the best policy. :D Ilu too!

Thanks guys, hoping I can do well with this kind of roleplay... &_&

Anonymous

I'm sure you'll do fiiiiine~ It's not very hard.

What kinda stuffs are you used to? P:

Anonymous

8D Well, I used to roleplay a lot of human stuff but I think it's been a year+ since I've done that... I've been roleplaying wolves these past few months, so I'm not sure how I'll get in the groove of things. But I love my boy, had him for a while so I think it'll be easy to get him out into the world. <3

hikaru.dream

Hallo! Welcome to SotE!!

Which part of Japan are you coming to?

Anonymous

Thanks! I'm planning on going to school in Kyoto, where my old roommates attended. 8D

hikaru.dream

I hear it's a nice place, although I've never been there myself. Have fun!! (a little early :) ) Be careful of the humidness lol