Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Sup!?

Started by Anonymous, July 07, 2008, 01:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hi! I'm Kristyn and I'm brand new here. I've done a wide range of roleplays, and lately I've been getting really sick of the "new" type of roleplays; all restrictive, play-bys required, etc. I was hunting for sites where I could use anime play-bys or none at all and found this site. Whoo! So, I'm glad to be here, and can't wait to get started.

I have a ton of characters running around in my head, and just created my first, Taite Vensorr. He's a young farmboy who decided he wanted to be a swordsman. He really is very sheltered and has no idea what he's getting himself into. To top it off, he's very small and not exactly strong, clumsy, and really just an awful swordsman. Unfortunately for him, he also has no sense of humor at all, and takes his job (he fancies himself a defender of morality and all things good in the world) very seriously. But really, he has a good heart, and really does have a strong sense of morals.

Still, I kind of built him to throw him into hilarious encounters that will embarass him. Whoo-hoo!

And, umm, yeah, I adore malexmale slash. >_> So if anyone is up for some of that, I'm herrrre for ya! xD

Anonymous

Welcome welcome! ^__^

I am Draconian, resident scary admin-type-person.

Your character sounds absolutely adorable P: I hope you have fun! And I think one or two  (or more) People would be more than willing to do the dudexdude stuff.  :3

Anonymous

Hey, I'm choco.

I'll likely be making fun of you later behind your back. ^^

What are play-bys? Anime play bys? Bwuh? O__o

Anonymous

Welcome to the wonderful world of SotE!

Don't feed the members, write your will soon, and you'll have a great time! :3