Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Hoy~

Started by Anonymous, July 28, 2008, 10:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

'Hoy mateys~

I'm not a pirate... but it'd be pretty awesome if I was.

No, I'm just Lys, another newbie on this board. :] Nice to meet everyone~ I usually don't join sites with so many members - I'm intimidated ;o; - but SotE looks like a fun and nice place so I decided to sign on up. <3

So... I'm pretty lousy with introductions, but I hope to get to know everyone and get RPing soon~ (By the way I abuse tildes and smiley faces, feel free to smack me.)

Anonymous

Really? I can smack you? *gives Lys a welcome poke*

Hello. This place is fun... beware though, you will get addicted.

Anonymous

Yarrr. I'mma pirate. :3 And don't worry, I over use em, too. =D

We're really friendly here, even though there's a lot of us. So, like, if you're worried about us being mean, don't sweat it, but if you don't like friendly people RUN. <3

hikaru.dream

Hullo!!

Welcome to SotE!! *gives cookies*

Mdu's right, it's addicting, good or not.
But that's okay as long as you enjoy yourself  8)

Lion

'Ello mate!  Welcome Lys, I'm Lion!  There's no need to feel intimidated, but, nonetheless, it's understandable.  Everyone here is pretty friendly and yes this site can be very addicting, whether or not you have a life/are on vacation.

Anyways, if you feel like rping feel free to drop me a line if you like.  Have fun!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

This place is loads of fun, with a good bunch of friendly people.
It is kind of intimidating at first but you get into the swing of things. ^_^

Anonymous

Wheehee. x] Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I feel at home already~

It's proving addicting indeed, I'm already working on a couple of new characters I've been wanting to use. <3

So yeah, thanks again everyone, and I hope to RP with you all in the future. :3

Anonymous

Welcome!! Don't be scared, everyone here is lovely! Hope you have fun!

Anonymous

I would say its a trap but that would ruin the surprise. Welcome and try to avoid the following people for the sake of your sanity --[THE FOLLOWING NAMES HAVE BEEN CENSORED FOR THE SAKE OF SotE SECRUITY]-- If you can avoid them you should be ok.